13

Instinctively Liz knew Peyton was coming her way. Maybe Riley's in action but the fact was there the moment her head rolled to the side, her eyes taking in her breathtaking self leaving her short of breath.

She was like a picture out of model book and more, there were those simple yet wonderful details that came with her making her fill the place with her presence like a queen would do. No wonder she really was someone important in their state.

Feeling self conscious under the hard stare, Peyton held it together doing her best to not blush, taking in the way her hips was unconsciously swaying each time she was around her.

Before she stopped at her level the young woman had already sat looking at her expectantly with a beaming face. An occurrence that always makes Peyton heart play summersaults, leaving her breathless.

Slowly, attentive to not spilt the content of the trays all over the grass. She kept walking to her with a royal indifference but inside pleased.

She loved it when she looked at her that way like a child in front of that gift he or she had wished for Christmas. She tried to stand up to help her but the older woman head move from side to side dissuading her.

Soon enough arrived at her level. Careful with the trays she placed it aside, spread the blanket on the grass followed with the trays. At the sight of its contains Liz belly protested loudly.

Without looking at her wristband the older woman knew it was passed lunch time. This was one factor that made her decided to keep her under her constant watch. After discovering that she could starved her body untill she felt the epitome of hungriness. The example was there to prove it, she lie peacefully like nothing bothered her when everything she needed was in the kitchen.

Shaking her head at how reckless she appeared to be with feeding herself, Peyton sat while the young woman did too, her eyes on the food, she was starving.

Cleaning her hands with a hand sanitizer  Peyton had handed her, she soon started eating her salad her eyes sparkling, noise of contentment escaping her throat.

Looking up she was met with the greenish orbs that she loved so much, losing herself in them for a moment. She finally shook herself coming back to her senses to see how messy the salad soup was coming out of the sandwich the young woman had pulled together.

Like she was looking at her body acting on its own her hand moved. In a state of shock Liz completely froze the moment she felt the older woman index wiping the corner of her mouth her eyes never leaving hers then put the small droplets of the vinegar soup in her mouth so slowly making Liz mouth watered at the sight.

Speechless at the small gesture that means so much for both in different way or in the same. Each pondering on what to do next, eyes now cautiously deeply taking in the situation. Liz not moving anymore, was completely out of it, stunned by the bold move, worried to think what it was not. The woman could act so freely around her sometime it was unsettling. But this was something else. She was sure of it

'Do not sell it short.' Riley mumbled slowly making her chewed on her food after glancing at her company.

Guess you are right, she thought, We just have to wait and see were she is going with this. Her house, her pace. I mean it is not like I have much experience with this.

Attentive with her food she relaxed.
Her body language giving away her emotional state. Happy with what she was seeing Peyton  arched her left eyebrows breathing normally again.
The voice was not wrong, Liz was flushed by her action, her neck had gone redder than usual. It was all she needed to start her campaign hopping it would not backfire.