19

They stare in each others eyes untill feeling exposed Peyton tried to pull the sheets up on her body, soon stopped by Liz who narrowed her eyes at her making her let go.

' Is she upset at me? I don't understand, it seemed to me that she was liking it earlier? Or I did something she didn't like?'

Liz brain started searching the accurate question while Peyton felt her lungs burn what it was all of a sudden with her mind, was a mystery. Under Liz questioning stare she just looked back unable to say a word feeling a bit down for no particular reason.

Peyton closed her eyes trying to calm herself down, she could not feel like that! She knew but it was beyond her strength. The way she had touched her was still imprinted on her skin and heart she could feel it engulfed her, surrounding her from all part. She had never felt this way about anything. It was what really had horses running in her head.

'Ri, what if she let me now that we slept together? '

Calling for Riley help internally debating alone, Liz felt a bit annoyed at the silence that met her brainstorming question. Normally she would have had Riley giving her some advices before she even asked.

'that is because you already know the answer.' here it came she thought relaxing, a minute she had thought even Riley had left her down

' Never! Forever link we are. You know I don't exist without you and - vis versa-'

Rolling her eyes in her head she shook it slightly breathing slowly while patting the sheet. Trying to not let go of her line of thoughts.

'Which answer Ri? I don't like to see her like this. All sad and bothered. If only I knew what I did?"

Moved by the need to make it work, she let go of the soft material between her fingers to place it on a softer surface which had its owner quiver. Caressing her right cheek lovingly with all the care of the world, she pushed herself up sitting back on the bedhead pulling her lover responsive body gently on hers not meeting any form of resistance she finally indulged moaning at the small massage Liz hands applied on her back and hips as she relaxed on her body.

It was not sexual but so relaxing that she snuggled up completely on her body her head on her chest feeling emotional. None of them spoke like a mutual understanding, words not necessary, as they came to learn their only presence was what they needed. Facts like those frightened Peyton in a way she tightened her grip on Liz, closing her mind to all kind of

'what if...' there were maybe someone...

'No, no do not do that to yourself. No.'

Closing her eyes she breathed out and in feeling the softness of the skin against her contented, It was what she wanted. All of it.

This was a risk she was whiling to take, back in the kitchen she thought it with her daughter as she did in this very moment with her ear on Liz heart. The sound coming from it was similar to what was going on in hers.

Danger she knew in every thing exist, but it was their choice to not let fear rule over them.

Chuckling after a long silence Riley did that dance only Liz could see or imagine in her head leaving her disoriented it was not the time.

'For what you did? tell me what did you do out of the ordinary? Loovving her? That is the opposite of terrible.'

Frowning, her chin on top of Peyton's head Liz tried to find something but she could not.

' human,human?! The woman is all the packages, afraid of feelings- jealous you may do that to someone else. Dear... bla-bla-bla! You can't do what you did to her and think she would not feel that way right?!? I don't know how you would function without me Liz?'