3.

It was the weekend. This was a weekend she was quite nervous about. She'd been going to Hope's Peak for a month now and was finally moving into Byakuya's home. Other than moving in she also had to prepare a party that the whole class was invited to at her new house.

She'd managed to make friends with everyone in her class although she was particularly close to Aoi, Sakura, and Kyoko. She often went to the gym with the three of them and hung out with them the most. They went to the cafe and had study sessions together, it was a very sweet relationship.

The class had been talking about throwing a party for a few days now. Y/n herself wasn't too bothered about the idea, Byakuya ignored the bustling, and the rest of the class was excited.

"Oh! How about we throw a Halloween party? It is Halloween soon, right? We can all dress up!" Aoi suggested, getting lots of mumbles of agreement.

"Then how about we throw it at Togami's home?" Ishimaru brought up which caused the Affluent Progeny and Assistant to look up.

"I don't want you plebians in my house." Was his answer. The h/c turned around to him, resting her cheek in the palm of her hand and her elbow on his desk.

"Togami, it's not the end of the world if they come over for one night. I'll help clean up afterwards and everything!" She tried to bargain. He looked at her before rolling his eyes.

"Fine, this party can be celebrated at my house. Y/n will plan and arrange the entire gathering along with sending out the appropriate information." He told the class who uproared with cheers. A soft smile was left on her face as she sat up and turned back around, jotting down in her notepad that she had to plan the party.

She took one more look at her now-empty apartment before heading downstairs to get to the limo. She had a bag with her and that was all, the rest of her things were either sold or already at the mansion.

After a short drive, she ended up in front of his house. She had been a few times before when she was younger, but that was at least 2 years ago. She held her bag close to her and walked up to the door, ringing the doorbell. After a second of silence, the door opened to reveal an elderly man. He was stood up straight and wore a suit, the blazer being quite long.

"Miss Y/n L/n, it is a pleasure to see you again." He greeted, bowing. She bowed too, smiling at him.

"It's a pleasure to see you too, Mr Pennyworth."

She walked inside, following the butler to the new room she would be staying in. She walked inside to see cleaners putting her clothes away and arranging things for her. The room in question was quite big. It had a queen-sized bed, walk-in closet, en-suite, a balcony and other things like a desk, computer, bedside table, etc.

She smiled at the new room she had been gifted and walked past the cleaners, smiling and greeting them. She sat down on the bed and took out the contents of her bag which was some clothes, chargers, her phone, laptop, and makeup. 

"Is everything to your standard, Miss L/n?"

"It's perfect, Pennyworth. Can I give you the list of things needed for this party? I believe we can hold it in the ballroom. Also, is there any chance I can take a nap? If Togami will need me then I'll pass on it."

"I'll take the list off your hands. Don't worry about Young Master, I'll take care of his orders for today. You need the chance to settle in. Please, make yourself at home."

She nodded and searched through her schoolbag which was beside the desk. She took out a folded list from her notepad which read:

Halloween Party: