Epilogue

She stood before the gates of Hope's Peak. Except this time, her uniform was replaced with an outfit fit for a teaching assistant.

Makoto Naegi, with the help of the remaining Future Foundation workers and the survivors of the Killing Game helped rebuild Hope's Peak Academy. He had appointed himself the role of Headmaster while Kyoko Kirigiri, the former Ultimate Detective, was his vice.

Aoi took up a job as a P.E. teacher there whilst Toko became the school's librarian and a literacy teacher. Byakuya was appointed a teaching position in business and maths with Y/n as his assistant. Komaru even ended up working there as a teaching assistant too. Yasuhiro barely scraped the barrel and ended up becoming a homeroom teacher and talent scout.

They all had their place in the new Hope's Peak Academy and in their lives. Makoto and Kyoko ended up getting together and the same thing happened with Komaru and Toko. Aoi was seeing a girl that they were all yet to meet and Yasuhiro was still single but working up the courage to ask out one of their former classmate's cousins.

Y/n and Byakuya? Well...

"Mrs Togami? Are you just going to stand there and let the new symbols of hope wait to learn about the quadratic formula or will you be following me?"

The girl rolled her eyes at her husband, walking over to him. "Just because I'm your wife doesn't mean you get to boss me around, Mister."

...They were due their first child.