Jodie "Jo" Williams

Jodie Williams has lived most of her life with her best friend Leo Dooley. They met when they were five years old and have been inseparable since. The freaky or "cool" thing, as Leo likes to put it, is that she was born superhuman, with abilities that no one else can do.

Her parents, being scientists, did everything they could to get rid of her abilities but to no avail. Months after meeting Leo and Tasha, Jodie's parents were killed in a car accident, which led Tasha to be Jodie's legal guardian.

Leo thinks it's cool and awesome that she can teleport, can control any element (fire, ice, water, earth, etc...) and has "magic" as he puts it, which helped out when they were bored. But they did have to be careful when Jodie used her abilities, seeing as they didn't want anyone to take her away and experiment on her. And as she grows, so do her abilities.

Now, years later, Tasha has been remarried to Donald Davenport, billionaire inventor. Jodie now has better control of her abilities (and with new ones appearing) and Leo is still by her side, being amazed at his best friend.

But their lives turn a complete 360 when they move in with Donald and meet his three bionic kids. Knowing they're bionic, Jodie feels less of a "freak" as she calls herself, especially when the youngest Davenport helps her realise that they're all freaks. Whether they be superhuman, bionic, or not.

~~~
Bit of background on Jodie :>