Drone Alone

"Oh, this is so excititng! I have never been to Australia before." Tasha said. All of them were in the living room that day.

"Hey, maybe you'll like it so much you won't want to come back!" Eddy said, appearing on the screen.

"Donald, honey, do you have the plane tickets?" Tasha asked.

Donald laughed. "Honey, we're taking my fully automated private jet. Plane tickets. Why don't we just slap on a bunch of stamps and mail ourselves there." Donald scoffed.

"Private jet. That works." Tasha said. She turned to face Leo and Jodie who were behind her.

"Score!" The three said quietly.

"Okay, Leo, Jo, this is your chance to prove you're responsible enough to stay at home without us." Donald said to the two teens.

"Us? What about them?" Jodie asked, looking at the bionic trio who were laying on the couch.

"They were designed to go on missions and save the world. You two were designed to break stuff." Donald said.

"Don't worry, we know the rules- not touchy-touchy your stuffy-stuffy." Leo said.

"Leo, I'm serious. There's millions of dollars' worth of technology here. So no goof-ups, no explosions, no fires- You know what? I'm not going. I'm not going." Donald said, starting to worry.

"Donald, Leo and Jo will be responsible. They are a big boy and girl. Sweetie, I left your flame-retardant undies on the dresser." Tasha said, looking at Leo for the last part.

Jodie stifled her laugh as she patted Leo on the back.

"Mr. Davenprt, Leo and Jo will be fine. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?" Bree asked, standing up from the couch.

"Funny you should ask. I've made and actuary chart which covers every possible catastophe. You have an 82% chance of coming back to a perfectly normal house. Happy travels." Chase said.

"Don't worry! Eddy is here to monitor every room in the house. He is like a virtual baby-sitter." Tasha said.

"Yeah, and I virtually care about your kids." Eddy said.

"Davenport, we got this. No explosions, goof-ups, fires, floods-" Jodie said.

"Wait. I didn't think about floods." Donald said, cutting the girl off.

"Donald, let's go!!!" Tasha said walking out the door.

All of them started saying their goodbyes.

"Okay, be careful. There's an inflatable raft in the closet." Donald said, walking out of the house.

"All right, bye."

"Goodbye! Go!"

Donald and Tasha left as Leo closed the door.

"Whoo-hoo! Party in the lab!" Adam exclaimed.

"Whoo!"

"Did you not hear what Davenport just said? We're supposed to be responsible." Leo said.

"Oh, right. I'll be responsible for the snacks. Leo, Jo, you're responsible for blowing up that raft! Whoo-hoo! Party in the lab!" Adam exclaimed again.

"Yeah!!!" "Whoo!" Bree and Chase cheered and all three of them ran down to the lab.

"And he's worried about us?" Leo said, turning to Jodie.

"I feel like we're baby-sitting three toddlers. Ugh! I can already feel the headache coming." Jodie whined and followed after the bionic trio.

***
Down in the lab, all four superhumans were doing something. Bree and Jodie were looking over magazines, Adam was making a food combinations, and Chase was messing with Donald's computer.