Leo vs. Evil

"Chase, there's no way you can beat Adam arm-wrestling. It'd be like a chicken wrestling an alligator. All we hear is cock-a-doodle crunch." Leo said as the five walked over to the bench that was in the middle of the main hallway. Adam, Bree and Jodie laughed at what Leo said.

"He's right, bro. Your spaghetti arms are no match for these meatballs." Adam said and kissed his arms. "Mwah. Mwah. Mwah. Mwah. Mwah."

"Hey... When you're done kissing your girlfriends, let's do this." Chase said. He and Adam hopped up onto the bench.

"Better back up, Leo. You're in the splatter zone." Bree said as Jodie walked up to the bionic boys.

"All right, gentlemen, I want a clean match. No whining, screaming, crying for help, or tap-outs. Chasey." Jodie said, looking at her boyfriend. "Three, two, one, go!" Jodie said and stepped back.

Chase licked his hand and then easily pinned Adam's arm to the bench.

"Ugh! Hey! No fair! He licked his hand!" Adam complained, wiping his hand on Bree.

"Ew!" Bree said.

Chase laughed. "Exactly. Clever beats strong any day." He said.

"Chasey wins." Jodie said and held up Chase's right arm. "Which hand did you lick?" She quickly asked.

"That one." Chase said, pointing to the hand Jodie was holding.

Jodie let go and held his other arm up. "Chasey wins."

"Hey guys, how's it going?" Marcus asked as he walked up to the group of five.

"Ooh, bundle up, everyone. It just got partly creepy with a hundred percent chance of annoying." Leo said.

"Oof. Am I gonna need my umbrella for that?" Adam asked.

"So, you guys wanna hang out at my house after school? We just got a sick new flat screen." Marcus said, mostly to the bionic trio.

"Is it as sick as you make us? Cause that'd be pretty sick." Leo said, pointing between himself and Jodie.

"We'd love to hang out today." Chase said.

"Chasey's too polite to say it, so I'll say it for him. No. You're a lunatic, and we're leaving." Jodie said as her and Leo started guiding the bionic trio out.

"Guys!" Bree said.

"Leo, come on." Adam groaned.

"Jo, I was not gonna say that at all." Chase complained.

"Boo-hoo, keep walking." Jodie said.

"Yeah, and we're walking. Go. Go on. Go. Out." Leo said as the bionic trio walked out of the school. Then he turned to Marcus. "Nice try. See you later Captain Eyebrow." Leo said. He and Jodie started walking out the doors, when Marcus slammed them shut using his own bionics. "What the...? How did you...?" Leo asked.

"Chase isn't the only one who can move things with his mind." Marcus said to the duo.

"Help! Somebody! We're trapped! Principal Perry?!" Leo said.

"Who are you kidding? She's not here. It's Five-Cent-Rib night at the Buffalo Barn." Jodie said, turning to her best friend.

"Looks like it's just you two and me, guys. Man, it is fun to mess with you when you can't tell anyone I'm bionic." Marcus said.

"Yeah, it's a real party over here, too. We should just turn you in." Jodie said as she put up a force field in front of her and Leo.

"Go ahead. Then I'll just expose Adam, Bree and Chase's bionics and the government will swoop in and take them away. Oh, and we can't forget about the little freak here." Marcus said.