Which Father Knows Best

"Well, Bree, you smashed your chip so badly, it's useless. But! I was able to replicate my brother's original chip and like my face, it's flawless." Donald said as he was in the lab with the five teens.

"Forget the chip, We need to get this dude a mirror." Jodie said as Leo nodded.

"Wait, so I'm actually going to be bionic again?" Bree asked.

"Yep."

"Yes!" Bree beamed and hugged Donald. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"Your chip's almost ready." Donald said as the chip fabricator dinged.

"Ooh! Snacks are done!" Adam beamed.

"For the last time, this is not a microwave! It's a chip fabricator." Donald explained.

"Call it whatever you want. I'm still making my mini pizzas in here." Adam said.

"Okay, Bree, hop in your capsule when you're ready for your new chip." Donald said as Bree stepped into her capsule.

"You know, Big D, if this works, maybe you can make a chip for me." Leo said.

"Please, your body can't handle high-fiber cereal." Donald said as Bree stepped back out of her capsule. "So? How does it feel?" Donald asked.

"Like a piece of metal just got jammed into my neck and fused to my nervous system!" Bree answered.

"Whoo hoo! Success! Alright, now, give it a try, see how it worked." Donald said.

"Okay." Bree said. She then attempted to use her super speed, but ended up on the ceiling for a few seconds, destoying some pipes, then fell to the floor.

"Well, she's still more useful that Chase!" Adam said.

***
"You know, technically speaking, your bionics are working..." Donald trailed off as he worked on Bree's chip.

"You call this working?!" Bree asked in a low tone. "I can't control my vocal manipulation! I can't control anything!" Bree exclaimed in a high pitched voice.

"I'm so close. It just needs a few tweaks!" Donald said.

Chase then pulled Adam and Jodie aside. "Guys, we're in big trouble if he can't fix her. We need her speed and agility for missions!" Chase said.

"Well, maybe we'll just find someone to replace her." Adam said.

"Ads, we can't just replace her." Jodie said.

"You're right. Let's just forget about her and move on! She's dead to me!" Adam exclaimed, then made a sour face.

Chase and Jodie looked at each other, before looking back at Adam. "What's wrong?" They both asked.

"I miss Bree!" Adam said and bawled as the two comforted him.

"No offense, Big D, but if your brother's the one that created her original chip, then maybe we should just cal him-" Leo suggested.

"No! Forget about it! I never want to see that waste of space again." Donald said, interrupting Leo.

"But he's our only hope, and he's not all bad. He did save us from Krane." Chase reasoned.

"Yeah and you know what else he did? He blew up the lab, kidnapped you, and stole all my money." Donald said.

"All I'm hearing is adventure and excitement." Adam said.

"Look, I do not need any help from Douglas. I will fix this, okay? Give me a little credit. I happen to be a tech genius." Donald said, then turned to Bree. "Okay. Let's give it another go."