Not So Smart Phone

"Hey guys, check it out. We just got our first paychecks from Tech Town." Chase said as he and Bree walked into the lab, finding the other three there, who were setting up bowling pins.

"Nice! What are you going to spend it on? A video game? New kicks? A birthday gift for a sibling who wants a video game and new kicks?" Leo suggested.

"Or a movie night for a girlfriend who's birthday is also coming up?" Jodie suggested, her smile widening.

"Nope. I'm gonna open a savings account." Chase said.

"I want to like you, but you make it so hard." Bree said.

"You're lame." Jodie said, her smile dropping, but quickly growing back when Chase placed a small kiss on her cheek.

"This job also comes with perks." Chase continued, holding up a phone.

"The new ePhone 7? Those aren't even out yet! How'd you get one?" Leo asked, looking at the phone.

"Well, Leo, as a rising star of the Tech Town empire-" Chase started.

"We all got one." Bree said, interrupting Chase, while holding up her own phone.

"People are already lined up for the big release Friday. You should've seen the crazy looks in their eyes when I walked by with this thing." Chase said as Leo started at his phone with a crazed look. "Yup, that's the look."

"This version's got a new auto-centering feature to help you take better selfies." Jodie said, taking her boyfriend's phone. She then took a selfie with Leo, which turned out horrible for Leo.

"Yeah, I don't photograph well." Leo said as Chase looked at the picture that the duo took.

"Point that bad boy over here. You're gonna want to record this perfection." Adam said.

~~~
"I'm Adam Davenport, and this is 'Bionic Bowling'." Adam said as Leo recorded.

"I'd call it 'chaotic bowling'." Jodie said.

"Adam is six-foot-two, a rare combination of incredible strength and not much else." Leo said as Adam threw the bowling ball and got a strike.

"Oh, yeah! Ohh!" Leo cheered.

"Whoo!" Adam also cheered.

~~~
"Okay. I'm Jo Williams, and this is 'Magic Bowling'. " Jodie said as Leo recorded her now.

"Ms. Williams is a five-foot-four, and a half, magician who is terryfying when angered." Leo said.

Jodie placed the bowling ball on the floor in front of her. She then waved her hands around, using a tiny spark of her magic, which sent the ball flying towards the pins, knocking them all down.

"Yes! I did not think that would work!" Jodie cheered, obviously surprised, as the three boys high-fived her.

~~~
Leo was now recording Chase.

"I'm Chase Davenport, and this is 'Molecular Kinesis Bowling'." Chase said.

"A native of Mission Creek, Chase's hobbies include being a tattle-tail and creeping out girls. Except for this one, for some reason." Leo said, pointing the camera over to Jodie, who flashed her eyes a bright blue. He then went back to recording Chase, who used his molecular kinesis to roll the ball, knocking all but two pins.

"Oh! Oh, the dreaded 7/10 split! Devastating. Just devastating." Jodie mocked as Leo pointed the camera at Chase.

Adam mocked whimpered as Chase moved the ball with his molecular kinesis and knocked over the remaining two pins.