One Shot- Nightmare

this goes on during summer vacation. Y/n and Klaus are 11 and are having a sleepover

Y/n's POV:

I woke up screaming and crying, my heart pounding from the horrible nightmare. Well, it was actually more of a memory. It was about how my dad died, in that awful car accident.

Klaus, who was sleeping next to me on the couch, jumped and woke up as I hugged myself and tried to muffle my tears with a pillow.

"Y/n?" he whispered, gently rubbing my back. "Y/n, what's wrong?"

I couldn't bring myself to say anything, but I tried to calm myself down so I wouldn't wake up Mom. I didn't want her to worry. I didn't want Klaus to worry either, but I had already woken him up, so I just accepted his comfort as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Y/n, talk to me please," he said, stroking my hair. "Why are you crying?"

"Nightmare," I managed to croak.

He sighed and lifted my chin, turning my head towards his. He kissed my tears away, one of his hands tangled in my hair and the other hand resting on my waist. My heart pounded happily at his gentle touch, but his steady breathing soothed my racing mind. The bad memory faded away, and as I rested my head on his chest, I felt at peace.

Klaus laid back down on the couch, pulling me along so I was laying on top of him. He wrapped his arms around my back, whispering sweet nothings to me until I fell asleep.

(A/N) this was kind of short, but I think its cute

Lmk what kind of one shots u wanna see and I'll do my best to write them for u guys

That's all for now. I love you all! <3