Chapter 3

**
I contacted my friends on a group call while I moved around the kitchen, preparing my dinner.

" I have heard so many stories, about the low girls in secondary school, taking the leads in the future, "Vivi says.

"You guys know how she was bullied in school. Amaya, you should never meet her." I said and they laughed.

"Why? Because I don't have a man at all?" She asks.

" Exactly baby girl, you almost chewed her nose off" Vivi replies.

"Just hide your ass." I laughed with Vivi.

"She's still going to get her ass beaten if she steps on my toe". Amaya retorted.

"Um...she has never looked for your trouble."Vivi corrects her.

"She talked about me, do you hear me?" Her tone rises. "That bitch's mouth is as fat as she is"

"Fat Jenny isn't the same again. She's in perfect shape." I chipped in.

" Whatever! No matter how good she looks, if she's up for sale with me, I will be bought first. And that's on period!”

"Well she has a man" I laughed out.

"The problem isn't that she is married and happy. The problem is ...Did she marry a rich man? The one who will take care of her? Does she have a good-paying job?  Then shall I know, she has made it finally in life"

She has a personal vendetta for her.

"Amaya!!!" I and Vivi both screamed her name.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm hanging up now, Trexie, burn your food, Vivi don't you have a man to attend to? Goodnight Sweetrats" she drops the call.

I and Vivi burst out laughing.

Sweet and rat? She said it so fast, so we wouldn't hear.

" I will pretend I didn't hear her add rat to that," I said.

"She's so pissed, that I wish to see her face now" Vivi chuckles

"Well, I know you don't want to have a nightmare" I warned her, and we laughed.

***

I was done eating, as I lay on bed scrolling down on my Instagram. I paused when I saw a friend's post, she posted her wedding invitation card, beside the card were beautiful silver rings. I admired the picture for a long time before I decided to click on her handle. Her pre-wedding pictures took over her page, I clicked on each one, admiringly, then I finally left a comment.

"Congratulations love @Prissy"

I saw a fashion designer she tagged, and opened the handle, watching pictures made by the F.D. It almost took my night, as I found myself stalking on the page, and obsessed with the wedding gowns I came across. When I knew I was tired, I followed the F.D. My screen popped out, other related accounts to the one I just followed; and I made to click on one, with the name "Wedding drips". But the buzz of my phone held me back, from drowning in dreams and wishes.

I swiped the screen.

Agent 47: We need to talk...