17

I open my eyes, feeling well-rested after a long time.

I move, feeling a little restricted by Jungkook's arm which is now around my lower back, my hands surprisingly around his neck. His right leg is still in between mines and his left one is now wrapped around my hips.

I shift a little, snuggling closer, thinking that it wouldn't be too bad, staying like this for a few more minutes.

"Mmm..." at my movements, the man hums, squishing me in his embrace to keep me still.

"Mmmm" I mock him, tickling his neck with my breathing. "Good morning" I say awkward realizing how I slept with my boss, he doesn't answer. "Wake up, we need to go to school or else we'll be late-"

I suddenly get interrupted by the blonde, who slowly roll us over, his full weight on me, his right cheek squished against my chest, veiny arms around my waist, and his hips in between my legs.

"Stop talking, you're too loud" he simply says with his husky voice sending vibrations to my stern.

"B-But we need t-to get ready o-or else we'll be late" I lower the tone of my voice, trying not to annoy him further.

"It's 11 AM, we're already late" he mumbles, making me look at the clock above the television, my eyes widening.

"What?! How?!" I shout, pushing him off of me, making him fall on the ground, and rushing to the main bedroom, finding my phone with tons of messages.

"Ten missed calls from Jisoo...the alarm ringed five times and I didn't hear it" I whisper to myself, trying to stay calm.

"Yah! How dare you kick me off of my own sofà?!" he angrily enters the bedroom.

"We're super late!!!" I shout turning to his direction, him looking at my phone, immediately taking it and throwing it on the night table. What are you-"

He suddenly pushes me on the bed, giving me no time to even finish my sentence, he let his body fall on mine, his nose tickling the skin right below my ear.

"Today we're skipping, it's confirmed" he says with his lips brushing on my neck as he orders me.

"But we-"

"Are you talking back to your boss?" he suddenly asks my whole body freezing, me immediately shaking my head. "Great" he ends, relaxing his muscles and getting comfortable on my body.

Feeling too awkward, I finally acknowledge my future and caress his hair with my hands, playing with his long blonde locks and feeling his fresh undercut with my fingertips.

The position is actually comfortable, but as time passes, I find the man too heavy, as he's both taller and bulkier than me, my straight legs being crushed under his I decided to wrap mine around his tiny waist, immediately feeling some relief in my muscles.

He hums, also feeling better, core brushing a couple of times against mine, firmly pressing it right after, pleasure popping off every pore of mine.

Embarrassed, I try to play it cool, on the inside actually dying, suddenly a weird sensation rising inside me.

Why these days, apart from Jackson, I've always started thinking about Jungkook? 

I mean, I'm grateful to him for saving me and all, but we started as total strangers, ended up as roommates, and now he's on top of me.

The man has always been rude to me when he talks, but for some reason, it doesn't bother me too much as I keep on thinking about our hugs and every possible episode of skinship between us.

He actually made my heart flutter in a way that nobody has ever done. With Jackson it was different. It took a couple of years for me to realize how I liked him.

Meanwhile, Jungkook has been able to make me flutter since almost the beginning. 

"Y/n" He calls my name, making me come back to earth.

"Y-Yes?" 

"I know it may be too early for you..."  he pauses, making my mind go into another galaxy full of questions.

What is his point? Is he referring to our 'relationghip'? Is he talking about how we slept together last night? Or maybe he's thinking about now, that we literally grinding our private parts together.

He suddenly gets up and sits straight next to me, I do the same as I notice him looking at my still opened legs.

"Can you tell me about your chasing episodes before knowing it was Jackson the real chaser?" he asks, now fixing his gaze on my oversized shirt.

"It's not that I'm not ready, because I think that I'll never be over it. Though I have no problem in telling you" I search for his eyes, who are still locked on my shirt.

"I arrived here five years ago and started studying as a foreign student and working, living alone, and doing everything by myself. Right after getting closer to Jackson, I started getting the weird sensation of being followed on my way back home, almost every night. It went like this for about four consecutive years, when at the beginning of last year I started feeling two presences behind me"

He nods and listens carefully to my story, playing and looking at his own hands.

"The second man I guess was Jackson's ally, who stopped following me right after his friend's arrest, so the police didn't even continue on looking for him, still not knowing his identity" 

I finish my sentence when my heart stops beating, Jungkook focusing and fixing on my eyes for the first time since we've met.

He's never looked at my visage this intensely and now our eyes are fixed on each other's, the both of us trying to understand what's on the other's mind.

His beautiful dark pupils, make me lost in them, showing a full galaxy, I get hypnotized by his intense gaze.

"I was the second chaser"