23

"I could ask you the same, Jungkook"

He doesn't waste any more seconds and smashes his lips on mine, his right hand on my nape, aggressivly pulling me closer, his other hand firmly pressed on my waist and scratching it harshly.

Our tongues meet immediately, our noses graze against each other as we move our heads in sync, fighting for the lead.

My right hand strongly pull on his blonde hair, making him groan in the kiss.

"Stop that immediately" he whispers with his lips against mine, his roars making me tremble in pleasure.

Maybe too drunk, I glide my right leg in between his and pull it up meeting is groin, another low moan from the man echoes inside my mouth, making me push my thigh even higher.

My left hand now on his right bicep, where I can feel his muscles tensing up, immediately regretting my actions as he pulls hard and tears apart my underwear, I gasp letting go of the kiss.

He attaches his lips on my neck, slowly twirling us around and making the two of us fall on the bed behind, him on top of me.

I place both of my hands on his pumped chest and harshly push him away, in a desprate need of air.

"I warned you Y/n" he says looking at me panting hard and taking off his boxers, his excited memeber springs out and me welcoming it with my gaze.

"I don't really know what you've been trying to do these days" he continues, while spreading my legs wide with his thighs, my eyes still fixede on his lower body intentionally not paying attention to his words, when he finally lifts my face with his fingers on my chin "I'm talking to you right now, my eyes are up here"

Meeting his visibly mad face, I decide to fully display him the bad part of me, daring to smirk at the boy, some veins popping out on his forehead as his eyebrows furrows and his eyes change into lusty and hungry ones.

He pushes his member inside me hard, firmly pressing his groin on mine, fully entering me and rolling his hips, making me immediately see stars.

"D-Don't you dare act like that to your boss again, Y/n" he says, deeply looking at my face contorrcing. "Did you understand?" he slightly raises his voice, his warm body starts to boil against my skin.

I look at him in the eyes, with my half-closed ones and smirk again, also rolling my hips, sensing anger springing out his pores as he clenches his jaw, aggressively exhaling with his nose.

The blonde starts thrusting in and out of me at an animal pace, making me whine in pain, the strangest sensation rising in me, a mix of pain and pleasure with the help of alcohol, makes me go crazy for the man on top of me.

I let all my noises out, moaning in his ear, he groans in response, my sinfull shouts getting too loud to the point that he has to put his right hand on my open mouth, his spead only increasing and my body trembling, desiring more.

As he takes his hand away from my lips, again my moans are clearly hearable, he smashes his lips on mine, still pounding into me harder, hitting a specific spot in me that makes me aggressively scratch his whole back with my nails.

Another low groan from him rings in our mouths, his physical pain mixed with mine creating a perfect harmony.

He takes both of my legs and throw them over his shoulders, right after pressing his full weight on me and making me fold in half, my knees on each sides of my breasts, his abdomen gliding on mine.

"Y-Y/n" he moans with his eyes closed, forehead full of line expressions "Y-Y/n, kiss me" he demands, this statement making me feel even more butterflies and making my walls clench, his voice sounds perfect with the slapping sounds of our intimities and the music downstairs.

Finding almost no energy to do it myself, I just nod and look at his lips that are a few inches away from mine, he decides to take the lead and connects our lips.

"J-Jung- I'm-" I find it impossible to pronounce a proper sentence, he separates us from the kiss.

"Fuc- Don't clench Y/n or I will also cum" he says going faster, his right hand interlocks with my left one, my small fingers perfectly fitting in between his big ones.

"Jungkook- I can't-" I moan out loud, my liquids squirting on his memeber as he's still going hard on me.

"Shit" he exhorts, pulling out of me and giving his lenght a few more strokes and relieving himself on my stomach with a very manly moan.

Collapsing next to me, we only try to calm down our heartbeats and our breathings, after the intense workout, I look at the man, trying to understand his expression and smile incounciously, before falling asleep.

"Y/n it's been almost a month since the big victory of your company, how are you doing darling?"

"I'm fine dad, thanks!"

"Y/n!" my mum's voice rings on the other side of the phone "Dad told me you've thrown away your night lamp. Why did you do that? We bought it for you years ago"

"Don't worry mum, now I don't find any reason to fear the dark, I feel confident"

"Oh really? My Y/n, you've grown up so much darling. Is there a specific reason for that?"

"Now I feel safe in the total darkness, also down the street"

"Y/n, you know that, even if you're not scared anymore, it is still dangerous?"

"Yes mum, but don't worry"

It sounds so werid and everytime I think of this, I tremble, fear, excitement, doubt, trust. I've walked on a never ending road for all these years, those continuous nightmares hunting me every night, gaining and losing some friends on the way. Ups and downs, mixes of emotions and now I'm finally able to say those words.

"Mum, dad, I'm not afraid anymore...there's someone who's watching me in the darkness.

My angel in the dark"