3

Maras P.o.V
I was about to go back to my room when I heard a groan.

What the hell?

I listened more closely and decided it must be coming from my room.

I had only been gone 30 minutes and Davina was having sex with someone from campus??? In my room?? Couldn't she control herself??

Angrily, I slammed the door open and held my hand over my eyes.

"Get out of here," I growled.

This couldn't be true. How could anyone be so... so uninhibited???

"I thought you'd be gone longer," said Davina, who was now dressing hastily and panting.

I gave her an annoyed look and tried to avoid eye contact with the young man. He walked quickly past me and I saw Davina waving playfully at him.

What was that all about? Now she and Charles were with me all the time anyway and then she had to take some random guy with her, as if she wasn't enough trouble on her own.

I roll my eyes in annoyance and sit down at my desk.

"Why exactly are you here?"

"Because you, Sis, can't take care of yourself," she reminded me.

"And you can take care of me?", I asked, amused.

"I have a training programme from Grandpa River himself," she said with a shrug.

"No. Davina. Don't call him Grandpa. He's too young and definitely not the grandpa title type."

"I'd love to have your problems," she said uninterestedly and walked out of my room.

Davina's P.o.V
I strolled through campus and saw Charles coming towards me.

"Charles", I greeted him.

He only nodded briefly.

"Where are you going?", I grinned.

"To your sister's."

"Do you still fancy her? You poor thing...", I laughed. "She doesn't want anything from you, put her out of your mind", I said honestly.

"Davina, I'm an adult, but thank you for your concern", he smirked.

"On the other hand... a little sex would make her more relaxed. I'll help you with your plan, count me in.", I offered to help.

"Davina... I don't know if you're the right person for this job," he laughed a little uncertainly.

"Job? I'm doing it voluntarily. No payment necessary", I said with a grin on my face.

"You are so generous, what has the world done to deserve you?", he said with a grin.

"Tell me something I don't know", I laughed and began to think. "She loves roses", I reminded him.

He nodded and looked at me as if he was waiting for more advice. So I kept thinking and went outside to think more in the fresh air.

"You could cook something...", I murmured, thinking of a dish. "Spaghetti," I nodded affirmatively.

"Cook for her?", he reoeated after me.

"Yup. She can cook well and likes to do so. I know you can cook well too. That would be sweet, at least I think so. But what do I know?", I sigh with a grin.

"No, it's a good idea.", he said, nodding his thanks.

"Let me know then if I can look forward to chocolate babies in the future.", I laughed.

"Shut up.", he smirked and waved me good bye.

I smiled and turned my back on him. Too bad he was in love with my sister. After all, he was certainly good in bed. At least that's what I tought cause his exgirl was always happy.

But he belonged to my sister. She was a good girl and he was a good boy. There would never be a problem as this relatiobship would not be complicated at all.

Kinda boring if you ask me but I just really love being in exciting situations, not really including the missionary position.

All I was thinking about was MC Hammer and he was fuckin right. I fucking can't touch this.

I smiled good-humouredly as I had the song in my head. I put on my headphones and turned the song up to the highest volume as I entered the campus and headed to my sister's Room.