9

When we were finished, I lay exhausted on the slab. Of course, only he had moved but it was fucking exhausting to think about breathing with such feelings. You really underestimate it.

I listened to his smirk and snuggled up to him as he lifted me bride-style. I noticed his gaze on me and looked up at him with mixed feelings.

"Are you okay? Are you sick? When did you let me carry you?", he asked, looking at me with an insanely beautiful glow in his eyes.

He remembered that one time, when we were children, he wanted to carry me over the dirty ground in our backyard because it had just rained cats and dogs. The floor was all soggy and muddy so he didn't want me to ruin my shoes. He wanted me to jump on his back so he could carry me home but I just grined, took of my shoes, put them aside and jumped right into a puddle. I remember that later that evening we went inside and took a bath. After that he made us some hot chocolate and we even brought some to my parents, Colin  and my sisters.

"I...", I wanted to explain and then just shrugged my shoulders.

"You are so cute...", he breathed and gave me a kiss.

That was too much for me. So... letting him carry me was one thing.... but calling me cute?? Bloody hell, no.

"I'm not-", I began, but he interrupted me with a kiss and went into the bathroom.

He waited until a shallow layer of water had formed in the bathtub and only then put me in. He took off my bra, which was only half-closed anyway and the straps hung down at the shoulders.

He also got into the tub, sitting behind me so I could lean my back against his chest. He began to gently massage my shoulders, knowing full well that my muscles ached at my shoulder.

I don't know why, my shoulders were kind of broken.

His hands were very gentle. Was he trying to see if I would let him touch places I would never let another person touch? After all I hated people to touch our massage my shoulders. I stayed calm and enjoyed the touch, as it rather loosened me up and relaxed me.

"Are you tired?", he asked leadenly and then carefully washed my body and my hair before washing himself.

"Mhm...", I said softly and nodded a little.

I heard him smirk and noticed him putting his hands under my knees and arms. Seconds later I was hanging in the air. Carefully he wrapped my body and hair in bath towels. He sat me down on the fluffy carpet and dried my body before getting the hairdryer and blow-drying my hair till it was dry.

"Charles...", I said in the middle of it.

"Yes?", he replied and put the hairdryer down.

"Thank you...", I murmured softly.

He beamed at me and lifted me again to carry me to the bed, where he gently pulled on a pair of pants on me and pushed me into bed. He made sure I was well covered and darkened the room before joining me under the covers and pulling me against him.

"I'll set the alarm for four hours and then we'll have to get up and go to that restaurant with your parents and Ally.", he informed me.

But I could only nod weakly and sank into a dream.

When the alarm clock sounded out of nowhere, it was instantly turned off. The next moment I felt a hand sliding over my body and lips caressing my neck.

"Davina... wake up...", he whispered against my skin.

He grinned as I slowly opened my eyes and slid his hand south. I grinned a little mischievously and clenched my legs.

"So you don't want to get up voluntarily?", he said with a grin.

Without much effort, he pulled my panties off my body and looked down at me lovingly and greedily at the same time. He lay down over me and supported himself with his hands so he didn't put too much weight on me. He kissed my neck with a grin, then my breasts, and then kissed his way down my abdomen.

"Charles.", I gasped.

"Huh?", he asked, grinning.

"What are you doing?", I asked as he made a peck at my hip bone.

I got no answer and felt his palms slide between my thighs and push my legs apart. He lay between my legs and kissed further along my loins until they throbbed and I thrust my hips more towards him. With one hand he massaged the inside of my thigh while with the other he pushed my hip down again slightly.

I bit my lip and clawed one hand into the blanket while I ran the other into his hair, as well as I could with this haircut. My hand gently pushed his head further down and I moaned excitedly as he let his tongue disappear inside me.

I closed my eyes for a moment and then felt him slide two fingers inside me as he continued to play with me with his tongue. It drove me so fucking crazy that after a few minutes I came with a relieved moan.

A few minutes later, I found myself at the sink where he washed me with a flannel and then dried me off. I lay still against him, breathing fast, and tought about which dress I should put on later.