14

"Say stop when you want me to.", he said, and his hand slid further back from my middle.

"Charles-", I said in surprise as he indicated taking me anally.

"Huh?", he asked, rolling a condom over himself.

"I misjudged you on something like this.", I gasped as he positioned himself.

He just smirked and wrapped my hair around his left hand before giving it a little tug. I rolled my eyes in arousal and groaned as he dug the fingers of his right hand into the flesh of my hip.
I sucked in a breath as he decided to slowly slide into me, luckily the condom had a good amount of lube on it.

"Fuck!", I moaned as he was deep inside me and now starting to move.
"Holy fuckin Moly!", I screamed as he grinned and thrust harder into me and also got faster.

"You kinda like pain, don't you? Answer me babe, or are you too busy with all that screaming and moaning you said you wouldn't do?", he asked provocatively.

"Fuck Charles!", I screamed and had a hard time standing because my legs kept buckling due to all the trembling and tingling.

He gently pulled my hair before he pulled his dick out of me and watched me. My body was heated and my legs were shaking like a Chihuahua on Speed.

Whimpering, I turned around and made hints that he should obligingly continue. He just grinned and slowly shook his head.

"Babygirl, I was hoping for a little more pleading.", he grinned.

"Charles... right now I just want to be one thing. Fucked. By you. Hard.", I said.

He rolled his eyes with a grin and stepped out of the shower.

"Soo needy all the time."

I stormed out of the showe after him.
He grabbed me and wrapped me in a towel. Eyes widening, I let him. He grabbed my waist and carried me to my bed.

"Hold on to the headboard.", he murmured in my ear.

I immediately did as he say, gripping the headboard tightly with both hands and letting my head sink between my hands.

I listened as he opened a new condom and rolled it over. I bit my lip as he jerked and thrust into me.

Did he know it was my first anal sex? Probably not, otherwise he would be more careful.

I gasped excitedly and listened to his moan, which always sounded when he pushed deeper and harder into me. I could only imagine that the slapping collision of our bodies could be heard all the way down into the kitchen and other rooms.

By the time I no longer knew whether I should moan or cry. It felt so good to be touched by him, but he penetrated harder and deeper into me, and I was not yet used to it. When I came with a relieved cry, he pushed firmly into me a few more times, so that the clapping became louder and louder. Finally, he poured into me. Panting, he withdrew from me and pulled my trembling body to him. I remained silent and tried to get my breath under control. He stood up and put on his boxers. Slowly he slipped his shirt over me and examined my face and the single tear tracks on it.

"Baby?", he asked, startled. "What's wrong?"

I remained silent and gave him a gentle kiss before snuggling against his chest.

"Davina, talk to me...", he said, panicking.

"It's okay...it was just.... hard.", I whispered.

"Why didn't you say anything? Damn it Davina, I'm so sorry!", he said, stroking me.

"It was good...very good...but I never had anal before...", I said softly.

"Ou baby...", he sighed apologetically and kissed me before we cuddled for a long time and then fell asleep.