4

Later that evening

The music was blaring loudly from the amplifier boxes and there was a sweet smell in the air, as if someone was smoking weed.

I danced to the music and sang along to the lyrics, grinning. My short party dress glittered and reflected different colours and matched my shoes perfectly.

 My short party dress glittered and reflected different colours and matched my shoes perfectly

I knew exactly how to move my body and was not surprised when people kept dancing and hitting at me

I knew exactly how to move my body and was not surprised when people kept dancing and hitting at me. But as I had absolutely no desire for the male gender today, I pushed one after the other away from me and only let them dream of what they were missing.

I enjoyed the booming bass that pulsed in my heart and felt free. I briefly let my gaze wander through the surroundings.

College parties were great. Great was an understatement. I didn't know why my dummy sister never went to them. I mean I wasn't even attending this school and they let me in. I couldn't imagine someone missing ones studyingequipment that much while having fun. Did she even knew anything like fun?

I kept looking around when I saw a group of girls dragging another girl onto the dance floors. She definitely didn't want to. These so-called friends were laughing and grabbing at her clothes as she was the only one here wearing a spaghetti top with a blue-black checked shirt. She was also alone with her long black trousers.

I could feel the anger rising inside me and my blood beginning to boil.
I walked quickly towards the group, upright as always and with my chin high up. Without stopping, I grabbed the girl by the hand and pulled her behind me into one of the toilets.

"W-what...?", she stammered.

I now had time to look at her more closely. She had dark skin and eyes. Freckles danced on her nose and went well with her curls.

"Why are you with them?", I asked brashly, taking off her shirt

"Excuse me?", she said, upset.

I ignored her and banded her shirt around her hips to accentuate her curves.

"Those hoes are going to see what they've been missing", I said, still a little angry.

I combed my hands through her hair and looked at her, smirking.

"The two of us are getting ourselves invited for a few drinks now. I'm Davina, by the way", I said firmly.

"Hailey...", she said still a little puzzled.

I nodded and pulled her behind me as I ran onto the dance floor.
At first she was very unsure, but I just kept smiling at her and showed her how to move.

"Yas Giiirl!", I shouted and whistled with my fingers as she finally thawed out a little.

I caught her enjoying herself and laughed briefly as the first wannabe-man approached us and wanted to invite us in for a drink.

I had an inner facepalm when Hailey told him what we wanted to drink and didn't even bother to go along with him.
When he had gone to the bar for the shots, I pulled her close to me.

"Can you see to bar from here? No? Honey, don't trust everyone.", I said and went after the guy.

When our shots were ready, I snatched them from under his nose and walked away, grinning.

I didn't want to be unusable because of a knockout serum. I handed Hailey a shot as I stood by her, we toasted with grins and forced the stuff down our throats.

The night was a blur, as well as it was one of the best nights of my life.
Music. Dancing. Hot People. A new friend who was shy at first but turned out to be a great kisser. As I said the night was fuckin legendary.