27

Noah's P.o.V
Slowly, I slid a hand under her skirt and looked into her eyes to see how far she would go. She winced a little, but put up with it.

"You're staring at me like no one's ever reached under your skirt before.", I said with a grin.

"Probably because it's never happened.", she muttered.

I nodded understandingly, a little shocked, but secure in my actions. Gently, I unbuttoned her blouse and brushed it off her arms. I bent down and brushed my lips over her neck, where a lovely scent of expensive perfume crossed me.
I stopped at a point just below her jaw , as she winced slightly, and began kissing and gently caressing her there.

"Noah.", she gasped.

"Feel free to moan my name, too. You'll be screaming it sooner or later anyway.", I quipped.

"I am-", she began to explain.

"I know.", I said, looking deep into her eyes.

I pulled her to me by the waist with one hand, while pushing her panties aside with the other.

"Noah, I... I don't want to...", she whimpered.

Instantly, I let go of her. If she had been any kind of bitch, I would have fucked the living daylights out of her, but strangely enough, I cared about her.

"N-not like that...", she said a little more softly.

"Like what, then? Doggy? Anal? Do you want to lay down?"

She shook her head again, however, and carefully took my hand, which she placed on her thigh.

"I will hold you and I will make sure that you enjoy it, Babygirl.", I murmured in her ear, watching her reaction.

I knew it was secretly turning her on as she tensed and subtle blush formed on her face.

"Will you be careful?", she asked.

Her voice was accompanied by a tremor. I sighed and decided to pull her close to me after freeing myself from my shirt. I gently pressed her against my chest and undid her bra, which she allowed without complaining. I felt her nails in my back muscles as I pushed her panties aside. I ran one hand under her ass to push her up. I quickly opened my pants and took out my dick.

I looked at her for a moment. I probably would have liked her better completely naked, but the long skirt somehow preserved her innocent character and I liked her just the way she was.

"Sure you wanna be fucked by the very man who tried to kill you? Twice?", I laughed.

She said nothing in response, however I felt her nod in the crook of my neck where she buried her face.

"It might hurt a little.", I said honestly and waited for her to back down, she couldn't get her innocence back.

She dug her nails into my back as she felt my glans at her center.

"Sit on it slowly. I'll help you, promised.", I instructed her.

My hands were under her ass so I could help her and lift her down our up if it would be her desire to stop.

So again I felt a slight nod and she slowly lowered herself on top of me. I felt her press harder with her torso against my torso and held her in that position for now, I didn't want to cause her any unnecessary pain and have her fall down on me.

"Are you okay?", I asked and felt a small amount of blood.

She didn't react, didn't nod, didn't give me any sign.

"Mara. Look at me.", I ordered her.

Shyly she looked at me, in the slight light of the bag lamp I saw single small tears, which I immediately wiped away and stroked her back to reassure her.

"This was a stupid idea," I said, sighing. "And why would you even let me fuck you?"

"I... I guess I just wanted someone to be close to me...", she said.

"Shall we stop?", I asked.

She put her forehead in the crook of my neck and shook her head before whispering something in my ear.

"I want to feel you, even if it hurts.", she whispered.

"Your wish is my command.", I said jokingly.

Slowly I pressed her all the way down on me and supported her movements with my hands, which were still holding her by the waist.

In between I stopped again and again to drive her into the madness. I often put her back on the floor and began to lick her.

In these moments I secretly hoped that River would not hear us, his eldest granddaughter was getting louder by the minute.

The time, I didn't look at the clock, but the span of time in which our bodies had collided stretched out to an hour.

"I finally want to come!", she gasped into my ear, completely out of breath, slightly whiny, frustrated and extremely aroused, as I pressed her tightly against me, but just wouldn't let her, not yet.

"Are you already out of breath?", I quipped and thrust hard into her when I had us turned around and she was under me.

The young woman under me gave me no answer and moaned tensely. A few seconds later, this turned into a relaxed one and she cum. I pushed a few more times in her before I pulled out of her to cum and also exhaled with relief.

I got dressed and grinned at the blood on my hands and trousers. Sighing I put clothes on her as well and wanted to send her away when I noticed that she fell asleep leaning against my chest.