29

Timeskip: a few weeks earlier

Allisons P.o.V
I sat on my bed, my hands were already getting cold so I needed to hurry. As I finished the last letter, the one for Mara, i read it trough again.

Dear Mara!
By the time you read this, I'll either be dead and on my way to my next adventure, or you'll have been curious and snooped around in my dresser.

Should I just sleep: Get your paws away! You are impossible!

But if I should no longer consecrate among you I would like to say a few words to you.

My life was short, but long enough. I think I passed away peacefully. The first few months will be the worst, even though I don't want you to worry about me. I had a full life, through which a totally awesome family and the best sisters in the world guided me. This chapter is over, but the next one is already waiting for you, I'm sure.

You haven't been with me much lately, that wasn't a reproach, I'm glad that you get along well with our grandfather. He needs you and the family, believe me.

Also Davina will need some time to forgive you, as you were not there for her either and I figure you will back out of this whole me-being-dead-situation. I am not mad and please don't be angry with me but I think that you won't be there for her, altough she saved you so many times .. but it is okay... everyone griefs differently.

Finally, I want to tell you that I am looking forward to the day when I will see you all again! Until that time comes, I want you to not look back and build your own wonderful life.

Love,
Ally

"This should be good.", I said to myself and put them into the bedside table.

I looked out of the window. It was a beautiful day. Not a single cloud on the sky, altough I always liked clouds. The sun shone through my window and made me feel the warmth a little more. The rays tickled my nose and warmed my cold hands when I put them in a sunny place.

Once again I realized what a wonderful day it was. I had to smile. God gave me a sunny day, I would spend my last breaths in the sun, what a beautiful thought.

I heard a voice and Jacob came into the room. He tried to smile, gave me a kiss and started talking but I did not listen.

I was sorry that we had only just fallen in love, he would not only have a loss but probably heartbreak if I left. I would like to delay my time on this earth, even though I had complete faith in God, but it was so beautiful with him. It was beautiful with all my family, but I couldn't help myself, I would go, soon.

Something told me that it would not be long now. I enjoyed the closeness that Jacob gave me. After about two hours I felt that my time was up, I decided to make it easier for him, for my family and also for myself. I told him that he should ask my parents about a trip to Italy. I did not want to leave with people around me, that refuse to let me go without making me feel sorry. I did not want to feel sorry for attending heaven.

My time had come.