5

I woke up in a bed, definitely not my bed, and was looking around when I was startled by a crackling noise. I narrowed my eyes as I set my sights on the plastic cup.

Oops.

I smirked as I looked at the man's shirt on me. I knew who it was, it had this smell I knew too good. I rolled my eyes with a grin, he was always the protector.

"Where's Hailey?", I asked when I heard the door open. "Did she go home?"

"I don't know, you were alone when I found you drunk and half naked dancing alone on the dancefloor. You shouldn't drink that much..", Charles sighed.

"And you should stop acting like my protector.", I got serious.

"I was just trying to take care of you.", he said, a little annoyed.

"Take care of your problems.", I said with a shrug and pulled off his shirt.

"What are you doing?", he asked as I walked out of his flat in my underwear.

"I'm going home and doing something good for my fellow man in the meantime.", I said, running my fingers over my body.

"Why don't you wait another 20 minutes, your dress is in the washing machine!", he said, stunned.

"No I'm going home."

"Damn it, I'll drive you.", he hissed, tossing me his dressing gown.

"Too bad. I'm sure people would have loved it.", I said, pulling it on before walking over to his Camaro with my head held high, sliding into the passenger side and turning on the radio.

He got into his car without a word. He didn't look at me. It looked like he was disappointed. I stopped grinning so triumphantly.

What was the matter? Was he disappointed in me?

"How did dinner with my sister go?", I asked cautiously.

"Fine... well I think that it went fine.", he said. "She was very absorbed in her work though. Maybe you're right, maybe it won't turn out the way I thought it would.", he sighed, looking over at me.

His gaze seemed so full of thoughts and reflections. I couldn't interpret any of them and began to feel guilty.

Had he actually been so afraid for me?

I unbuckled my seatbelt and swung myself over the centre console onto his lap and began to kiss him. My palms caressed his neck. His hands moved to my hips as he returned the kiss. He drew in his breath sharply as I nuzzled his neck and then dug my nails into his shoulders. He pulled open the bow of the bathrobe and slipped it off my body, which I accepted with relish. My body was flooded with heat and the blood pulsed through my veins. We exchanged fleeting glances as I set about undoing his trousers. I raised my hips and gently and slowly lowered myself on top of him after guiding him inside me. I reached back with one hand to support myself, arriving at the radio, which grew louder and conveniently covered our moans. I bit my lips as he began to hold me still and kiss my neck. I rolled my eyes in pleasure and drew in a sharp breath as he dug his fingers into my hips, supporting the movement and pressing me closer to him.

I didn't know that Dernière Danse was such a good song to fuck along. It was such an innocent sounding song after all.

We fell into a tight kiss and our bodies collided over and over again. The music was loud but at that moment I wasn't so sure if it drowned out our passion. I breathed and gasped in relief as one of the best feelings on earth spread through me. Breathing fast and with tousled hair, I sat on top of him. Charles, who was also panting contentedly and wrapping up his best part, pulled the dressing gown on me and gently pulled me to his chest like a baby.

We sat in the car for ages.. so he sat and I lay in his arms. He carried me into his house and offered me a shower, which ended with us having sex again. When we had finally showered off, he dried me off. I turned to him and looked deep into his eyes. He came close to me and lifted me onto his sink before thrusting into me again and we had sex for the third time.

The lust and passion poured out of our bodies and made them glow. All those feelings that had been hidden for all those years came rushing out all at once. It was like an addiction.

Had we always had feelings for each other? Was that the reason for such an outburst? Was it because we were friends and we didn't learn to stop fucking and touching each other when it happened?