8

"So what?", I yelled at Mara as she was about to slam the door of our hotel room right into my face but chickend out so didn't do it.

"You knew he was my best friend!", she said angrily.

"I didn't break up your fuckin friendship, Mara.", I laughed.

"Go ahead and tell yourself it's all good, but in the end it's you who destroyed everything.", she said neutrally.

She put her suitcase in a corner and hung her jacket on the coat rack.

"Fine, whatever. It's not my fault you have exactly one friend and not more. It's your own fault, you didn't want him so I grabbed him.", I said angrily.

I walked out of the sweet and went into the one opposite.

If she's so overreacting, she can do without my help.

A few seconds after I went into the sweet, I felt a presence behind me that was only 10 centimetres away.

"I'll talk to her later, I promise...", he breathed against my neck.

It tickled pleasantly and goose bumps immediately covered my body. His lipps brushed against the soft skin of my neck and his hands clasped me from behind. I enjoyed his large, warm palms on my body and bit my lip as his hands slid under the sweather he gave to me. His lips stopped for a second and he pulled his sweater off my body. I didn't turn around and remained standing in my underwear with my back turned to him. I now felt his hands on my hips, digging his fingers in lightly. I leaned back firmly against his chest and pressed my thighs together a little as I stood, when I felt a tingling in my lower abdomen. A hand detached itself from my hip and travelled up my side to brush my hair to one side. The kisses on my neck became soft bites, so that I pressed my thighs together even more than before.

"Davina. Bend over.", Charles murmured in my ear.

His touche made me tremble and I lay down with my upper body on the stone counter of the minibar.
I enjoyed the cold and his hands digging harder into my hips again, making a gentle jerk towards him, so that I was brought into position. I bit my lip and hoped that it wouldn't take much longer. But instead I felt him kissing me gently, first on my neck and shoulder blades, and then biting harder and harder until I gasped.

"Fuck Charles, what...?", I gasped, out of breath and with shaky legs.

"Shh.", he moaned at me and began to suck.

I enjoyed it and was sure my back, shoulder blades and neck were full of hickeys. I had to smile at the thought when he suddenly slapped my ass harshly and pulled down my panties.
I put my legs a little further apart and held my breath. I was sure that this foreplay would be followed by hard sex.
He slid slowly and carefully into me, making me gasp with impatience. When he slid all the way in, I groaned a little in pain and looked for some material to sink my fingers into. There was no blanket in the middle of the counter. I felt him pull back on top of me, only to slide into me ripely again. I held on to the edge of the counter because I really couldn't think of anything else.

"Hands behind your back.", he said in a rough tone.

Immediately I released my fingers and put them behind my back so that he could hold both my forearms together with one of his hands. He bent over me and gave me a harder slap on the ass before he started with faster, equally deep movements.

After a few minutes I lost my composure and I was really sure that the whole hotel had been listening to us. And I was fuckin sure that everyone who heard us wished they were us.