Chapter 3: Plum Red Eyes

As Milim and dōma were talking dōma looked at the sky.

" hey, milim-chan..." dōma's smile dropped into a straight line, he stopped looking at the sky to turn to milim,

"What is it?" milim questioned with an eyebrow raised, " can you tell me a story from the past?" dōma then smiled again.

" What kind?" milim was smiling widely, "well, you are a demon lord correct?" dōma continued " so... I want you to tell me a story about how you turned into a demon! If it's okay"

"Umm... Sure! I have one story!" milim said with a closed-eye smile.

After storytelling

Dōma was crying at the story milim told, milim almost broke throughout the story, milim then held a sad smile, dōma wiped his tears that stopped immediately.

"Hey, milim-chan?" dōma look at milim with a wide grin, "yes?" milim looked at dōma with a gentle smile creeping on her face, "I want you to meet someone!" dōma said with a giggle at the end.

"Who might that be?" milim asked with an eyebrow raised, milim then sensed someone with a demonic aura walking towards her, and then the aura was completely behind her now, she then looked up to see...

Plum red eyes...

As milim looked at him she heard the strung of a biwa, she realized that she was in a different place, like a building but Japanese old-fashioned style.

Milim turned to his figure, he reached his hand out " Kibutsuji Muzan" muzan said with a smirk crawling on his pale face.

Milim- hmm... He looks like Micheal Jackson, rimuru mentioned someone like him with a photo! But why is his name different? Ohh!! He must be the knock-off version! I see I see...

"Well," milim started " nice to meet you muzan Kibutsuji! I am Milim Nava desu~" milim said with a one-eye closed smile.

Well, this was re-edited! And I hope you enjoy it!

This is Sophie-chan signing off...