2k special aka background skits

This is canon with the storyline it just wasn't shown in the story, these are both of milim and rimuru's pov
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Timeline: daki talking to milim after the introduction.

" so... Do you have any siblings?" daki asked milim, " not really, but... I have an uncle? I think?" milim said with an eye-closed smile.

"You think you have an uncle?" daki questioned "yep! And aunts?" milim was not sure if velzard, veldora, and velgrind were her aunts or uncle.

"you're so confusing your like dōma 2.0," daki said as she turned her face away, she was walking away she then said " oh, and by the way," daki began,

" say hi to veldenava for me..." daki walked away... Milim widened her eyes at daki saying the name ' veldenava '.

She knows... She knows... And I know she knows...
( this part is not canon in the story by the way)
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Timeline: when milim first created the portal to the demon slayer world.

" Are you sure about this lady milim? I don't think rimuru-sama would be too happy about this." diablo asked. "And besides" diablo continued " can't you do this yourself?" diablo claimed.

" well, this is my bestie's territory... And I have his permission too!"

-earlier today in rimuru's office-

Rimuru was sitting on his desk with loads of paperwork on it.

"Rimuru!" milim shouted.

Rimuru- I'm not in the mood right now...

rimuru was frustrated, "can I do something on your territory?" milim asked.

"No! You have to do it with someone! I'm not trusting you to do something alone..." rimuru said with distrust " not again..." rimuru mumbled.

-in the presence of this timeline-

"Well, if rimuru-sama says it's fine then okay..." diablo affirmed.

" Yosh! We did it! We created the portal! Kuahahahahaha!" milim said proudly.

"Now, don't say a word to anyone diablo..." milim practically threatened diablo, she told him 'the plan'.

Little time skip to when milim pushed rimuru in and gave him the signal to close the portal for only them to go in.

As diablo was about to close it someone tapped on his shoulder saying "diablo? What are you doing?" a female and a very familiar stern voice said and diablo turned around to see a white-haired woman with a necklace and blue eyes...

" vel####-sama?" Diablo said with a while he sweatdropped to hear vel####'s voice.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Timeline: rimuru first time seeing tanjiro.
• tanjiro •

I was just selling charcoal, I then smelled an unfamiliar scent coming towards me.

I turned towards a girl(?) with silver bluish hair with beautiful golden eyes,

She(?) was wearing a strange cloth that I have never seen before.

" hi! I'm rimuru tempest, can you tell me where I am?" the girl(?) asked.

" oh! Of course, you are in [name of tanjiro's village]" tanjiro said with a gentle smile.

" umm, do you have anywhere to go? Tempest-san?" tanjiro asked the woman(?) " um, no and there is no need to call me that just call me rimuru".

" oh well... You can stay at my place temp- I mean rimuru-chan." tanjiro said with a chuckle at the end.

Rimuru- chan?

" um... I'm a boy," rimuru said with a nervous laugh. (i prefer for rimuru to be a boy in this story)

Tanjiro had blushed in embarrassment to thinking that he was a girl.

A/N:

So I just wanna tell you all that I am very grateful for 2k reads and thank you.

See you in the next chapter loves!