Chapter 18: Annoying Little pixie

•Third-person•

It had been so chaotic ever since Ramiris was in the infinity fortress, and it had only been 2 hours.

~a few hours ago~

"Milim! Milim! Why did you and rimuru leave?!" said Ramiris while flying around waving her arms.

"For excitement! And fun!" milim replied still smiling "oh! How did you get here? Ramiris?" milim said while raising her eyebrow.

"Oh! Yeah, veldora copied diablo's spell, and only I went because veldora couldn't go" Ramiris said while scratching the back of her neck.

"Oi! Milim-sama, aren't you gonna introduce us to your pixie friend?" said akaza while leaning against the wall, " ah! Right, everyone, this is Ramiris! My friend!" Ramiris closed her eyes, put her hands on her hips, and did a little proud "hmp!"

"And Ramiris, these are my newly met friends! That is, kokushibo, dōma, and akaza!" kokushibo nodded slightly and dōma spread his golden fans and smiled, while akaza scoffs and turns away.

Ramiris waved to each of them, with a grin on her face, then her eyes shot up, " MILIM! Where's rimuru?! I and veldora need the new volume!" the 3 upper moons didn't know what she was talking about but that did not interest them, it was the name mentioned that did.

The demons didn't know who ' rimuru' was but if he was even mentioned by milim then he was worth thinking about.

Milim's eyes then widened a bit, then she made a straight face, milim never met rimuru not even once since being in this world, she actually kind of forgot about rimuru, her number 1 bestie.

She felt sad, then she turned and called out " Nakime-chan!" the woman appeared and said, " do you need something milim-sama?" Nakime was sitting on the floor looking up at the demon lord.

"Is muzan-bestie gone?" milim asked Nakime, " yes, he is out right now, why?" milim smirked then milim said something so quietly that no one could hear her say...

"perfect~"

• milim mentioned rimuru many times when talking to the upper moons •

• when Nakime and milim first met it was quiet at first but when they got to know each other, Nakime became 5th favorite bestie •

• if you've watched demon slayer then you might know what happens after the swamp demon fight •