Chapter 14: heart-shaped ring

•Milim•

After that bizarre encounter with velzard, I began to notice something weird going on with the 3 of them...

They had been acting weird and all, so I just decided to talk to rimuru.

He told me that he got his sword in black color and he was on his way to his first mission.

I tried to go to him but muzan wanted help with something that only I can solve? I wonder what he wants...

_______________________________

" what's happening?" I asked muzan as we both sweatdropped at the scene that played before us.

"I don't know you tell me!" replied muzan "they have been like this ever since you and dōma left!" muzan was clearly irritated at the: upper moon 1,2, and 3 who were arguing about who knows what.

I was not in the mood right now because I couldn't go with rimuru it has been 2 years and when I finally got the opportunity to see him, you lot had to be arguing.

Milim- [wait- why did muzan ask me?
Hmm... Well, I'll just leave.]

I left without muzan knowing, and for some reason, kokushibo was behind me almost as if he was...

Following me...

I was starting to get uncomfortable so I just turned around saw kokushibo holding a little box.

He gave it to me without even saying anything, when I opened it I saw a heart-shaped ring, I didn't think about what the ring meant I just took it and put it on.

"It's very lovely koku-kun, but why give this to me?" he didn't reply instead he frowned, I didn't know why tho.

_______________________
• kokushibo•

I frowned because she didn't know what I was doing.

But she's a demon lord, how could...

She love a weakling like me?

(A/N: guess what? I'm adding ships now! So basically, milim has a harem also velzard and rimuru! But milim's harem is more... Dangerously in love with her and rimuru's is fluffy and velzard's is cute,

And also! Disclaimer: This is my book I can do whatever I want with it! I made this book just for fun. Before I didn't want any ships but the more I read stuff like y/n x various kny, the more I'm intrigued.

Thank you.

Happy reading!❤️