10k view special

A Midnight walk
__________________

•Milim•

Everything was quiet and peaceful...

Milim-[ ew... Quiet and peaceful, gag. So not me]

I was walking alongside a river, it was like rimuru's rivers but it's with dirt, I missed him.

•Rimuru•

It was a so very beautiful night out, the stars were twinkling and it was quiet and peaceful...

Rimuru-[ milim would gag at this]

I was walking alongside a river, it was kind of resembling the river I and milim walked alongside before in our world.

If I'm being honest I want to go home, I want to see everyone again, who knows what happened while I was gone.

« Notice. It is considered impossible to know what is going on in your world without being there yourself»

Rimuru-[ I wasn't asking Raphael.]

It was annoying to know milim is out there causing havoc, but since this world wasn't half-destroyed, then someone must be containing her or something.

•Milim•

I was sitting on the grass while looking at the starry night, it was a little windy.

Then I sensed...

Milim-[ RIMURU!]

I smiled brightly and dashed towards him. But before I could...

"Rimuru-san! Let's go!" there was some boy with a scar on his head, " sure I'll be right there!" I wanted to kill him but rimuru would be angry.

I went back to sit down in the same spot I was in.

Then I felt a hand on mine until I realized that it was rimuru's he sat down with me.

" I'd never miss a time with my bestie for life, milim let's just relax," rimuru said with a calm voice.

I nodded and laid down and fell asleep.

_____________

Well, that's it! It's cute in my opinion that they meet again, don't worry they will see each other again.

In future chapters.

Merry late Christmas!