Chapter 5: Tomioka giyuu

"Who are you?" said the man as I asked Raphael what was his name.

Tomioka giyuu huh... I like his name. (not a ship). "Hey- Mister Tomioka I know I have some explaining to do but-" as I got cut off by the sound of his voice as he said "stand back! Now answer my question what are you?" he said as he kept a calm expression-less face.

As rimuru stood there Raphael was analyzing his aura, he was intimidating in rimuru's opinion, his dark blue eyes widened as he realized that rimuru knew his name without even saying it yet, he then said " how do you know my name?" he said with a concerned expression, then rimuru went to check on nezuko and tanjiro. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" giyuu said as he was about to say something else but got cut off by tanjiro waking up.

Tanjiro then got up looking at rimuru with relief that both nezuko and rimuru were alright, he then got cut off by giyuu as he was standing there with a concerned expression looking at rimuru, tanjiro could not see rimuru's aura because it was only little, little enough for tanjiro not to see but giyuu could see it. Rimuru then pulled out a mask with a beautiful design,

As rimuru put it on giyuu noticed it hiding his aura, he then returned to his calm face. "Um, tanjiro are you okay?" rimuru asked with his head tilted sideways, but tanjiro could not see rimuru's face as he realized that there were no eye holes on rimuru's mask "rimuru-san, can you see through that mask?" he asked in concern for rimuru.

"I can why?" rimuru replied, "I'm just worried that you can't breathe,"

"No, I'm fine really!" rimuru reassured.

Raphael- master, nezuko is starting to wake up.

Rimuru- looked at nezuko as she was waking up slowly opening her eyes.

||||||||||||

"Soo... What do you do for fun?" milim said with a cheeky smile.

"Well, the sun is out right now so I suggest that we stay inside," dōma said with a disappointed sigh at the end, "what's with you being afraid of the sun all of a sudden?" milim said with her eyebrow raised,

" well, I can't go in the sun..." dōma said with a disappointing groan.

"What's wrong I can go in the sun?" milim was indeed an idiot.

Dōma looked at milim for a few seconds and then... 

" YOU CAN GO IN THE SUN?!?!"

Hello readers! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Thank you! And once again this was edited

This is Sophie-chan signing off!