Chapter 10: what is milim hiding?

•Milim•

(A/N: by the way, this is what milim is wearing:

).

I was walking in a very bright city, with my 3rd favorite bestie.

There was a festival there, many lanterns and signs littered the city, we were walking around and I smelled something delicious.

I got away from my bestie muzan and went towards the scent.

A few months had past and I had nothing else to do. I was going to the scent when I bumped into a boozer.

"Hey, pretty lady wanna have fun?~" the drunkard grabbed my hand.

I was about to slap(kill) him When...

"What do you think you are doing to my sister?" a familiar a cold voice replied.

Milim- [sister? Hmm, I should play along!]

"Nii-chan! This man tried to grab me!" I ran to my 'brother' and hugged him then I pointed at the drunkard,

'Big brother' gave him a cold stare, "m-my deepest apologies! I did not mean-"
The drunkard was interrupted. "Who do you think you are? Do you think you can just go around? And harass women? Worthless..." 'big brother' replied.

I turned my head to the drunkard and had a sadistic smirk on my face, this made the man shiver in fear.

"I'M SORRY! I'm so so so sorry!!!!" the man bowed so many times and dashed away quickly.

After he left, bestie muzan grabbed my wrist and went Into an alleyway he turned around and gave me a cold look as he furrowed his eyebrows in anger.

"Milim, I hope you know that I'm angry right?" I was about to reply when I sensed a very familiar and icy aura. I realized whose aura it was and my eyes widened, this was not unnoticed by muzan.

"What?" muzan asked I did not answer. Instead, I ran towards the aura muzan ran after me.

He grabbed my hand and stopped me in my tracks, "milim!" that was not the first time muzan-bestie said my name in anger.

I kicked muzan in the face and started to run at extreme speed.

"Milim..." I could hear what muzan said after I left.

Muzan- what is milim hiding?

I could practically hear him grit his teeth, he definitely had a punishment prepared for me, I'm so scared... I hope it's not letting me eat lunch... Or worse! Not letting me talk to my 2nd favorite bestie! Dōma!!

Hi! Sorry if it was short, I was in a rush, and I was starting to lose my motivation and had no more ideas

Also, can you guess who the 1st favorite bestie is? It's pretty easy to guess, but if you don't know then... You have to watch tensura/That time I got reincarnated as a slime.