Chapter 17: Ramiris is here!

Yes, Ramiris is here! I had run out of ideas for this book, so here! I was thinking that both veldora and Ramiris join but as Raphael-sama said, the world will get destroyed! So only Ramiris went.

I will not be nerfing Ramiris, because I have only seen the anime, not the manga! And she doesn't seem to have that much power in my view.

So she didn't need to seal her powers, now onto the chapter!
______________________
•Ramiris•

"This is the portal that they went into." veldora created the same portal milim and rimuru so I could directly ask rimuru for the new volume.

Unfortunately, veldora couldn't get in, he said that the voice of the world said there is too much power in this world so he couldn't go.

I went instead, I decided to do this on my own, cuz I'm a strong girl.

Well, right after I thought that the next thing I knew I was caught in some mishap, and by mishap, I mean a fight.

A boy was holding some sort of blade, towards. . . . Her.

She had beautiful features, it was what she was wearing that was the case, she had something written on her eyes, she was a bit far so I couldn't see.

Then in seconds, the kid was dead, it was terrifying but cool! Then I accidentally made a rustling noise which caught her attention.

"Who's there!" she shouted then she started walking towards the bush,

Ramiris-[ Crap! What do I do now?!]

I was hitting my head lightly trying to think of an answer, but then I heard " a fairy?" I looked up to see a kanji number...
Upper moon 6.

_____________________
•Milim•

I was talking with dōma when I suddenly heard " hey! Let me go!! Who do you think you are?!" that voice sounded familiar...

Milim-[ Ramiris!]

I looked in the direction of the voice and saw daki holding something yellow glowing, once she got closer I saw what that yellow glowing was, it was a fairy or rather Ramiris.

When she saw me " milim!" she got out of daki's grasp, she flew behind me and put me as a shield. " hi! Ramiris, long time no see!" I gave her a close-eyed smile.

 " hi! Ramiris, long time no see!" I gave her a close-eyed smile

I just realized... There will be so many chapters! I really want to include the Mugen train and entertainment district arc.

So yeah... Well, this book will probably take months to finish.

I wrote this book because I didn't see a lot of demon slayer x rimuru. I only see a few, so I made this!

Anyways, Happy reading!❤️