Chapter 15: Rimuru takes action

•Rimuru•

Tanjiro and I were on our way to our first mission.

When We got there it was somewhat nostalgic because it kind of looked like my town but it was not as advanced or big.

We heard some gossiping about young girls disappearing and there was this guy named Kazumi who lost his fiance.

We saw him and went to talk to him.

He was depressed, after talking to him he said that his fiance disappeared right here.

"Please, believe me..." he said pleading with sadness, I understood him, the same thing happened to me for not saving shizu-san.

Tanjiro was being very embarrassing, sniffing the dirt roads, but if it helped us defeat and find the demon, then game on.

______________________

It was turning night time, Mr.Kazumi recommended for us to come back tomorrow but we just ignored him.

Tanjiro and I sensed a demon nearby, I carried Mr.Kazumi piggyback style, then I and tanjiro jumped on a roof, Mr.Kazumi yelped in surprise.

We jumped off and unsheathed our swords, I put Mr.Kazumi down.

"Tanjiro," I said to tanjiro signaling for him to stab the ground. He did stab the ground, and it made a black pool emerge from the ground.

there was a green fabric and tanjiro, with no hesitation, grabbed it.

There was a young girl, I think 16, in a green kimono, then a hand with sharp nails gray skin, wearing a fishnet kind of clothing, popped out of the black pool.

"Mr.Kazumi, please hold this girl and stay behind us" tanjiro handed the girl to Mr.Kazumi.

Then we got into our battle stances, ready to fight.

Rimuru-[ Raphael-san,]

«yes, master»

Rimuru-[ can you tell the viewers that A/N-san is starting to lose motivation? And that she has to end this chapter short?]

You heard him, well, Merry Christmas everyone!!! It's Christmas!

And I hope that everything is okay with you all and I hope you have a jolly morning, afternoon, or night!