Chapter 13: The Ice Hashira

(A/N: hello! So I want to tell you all that by judging the title of this chapter you can tell that velzard is a hashira, but this is my book, I can do what I want in it! Thank you for listening)
___________________________

•Velzard•

Hello, and I am velzard a true dragon but in this world, I am known as the ice hashira velzard tempest!

(A/N: the other hashiras were suspicious that velzard didn't have a last name so she used rimuru's )

Right now I'm in mitsuri-san's estate carrying a box with sakura mochi inside, as I headed to where mitsuri-san was, someone grabbed my shoulder.

(A/N: a lot of interruptions but velzard is wearing the pants of the uniform and she has a blue haori with snowflakes on it and she has the same hairstyle as lady Tamayo)

It was that serpent guy, iguro-san I think. "Velzard, I thought you had a mission?" iguro raised one of his eyebrows at the end.

"Oh, yeah I do, I'm just giving these to mitsuri-san, then I'll be on my way" I replied, "what are you doing here?" I asked iguro.

He didn't reply, when the sudden realization hit me I smirked smugly.

Then mitsuri snapped the door open, then we both turned to her, iguro's reptile hissed, and I smiled.

"Here mitsuri-san! I made these for you~" she perked up on me holding food, "aw! Thank you so much, velzard-san!" I then left the both of them there waving goodbye.

2 hours later...

Velzard- [hm... The mission is finished, and the injured people are back safely in their homes, I should get going now...]

As I was walking I sensed a demon, a very strong one, it kind of resembled my aura...

It had An icy aura...

But the demon wasn't near me it was with someone else...

Velzard- [milim?]

I hid behind a tree near the 2 figures.

________________________
•Milim•

I was with dōma walking near a town, I stopped at a familiar aura, I knew it was hers,

"Hey! Velzard-san! You can come out now," I shouted at a tree which made dōma surprised because he couldn't even sense anyone.

A white-haired figure appeared,

Milim- [SHE'S A DEMON SLAYER?!?! Oh no, this is bad, why is she a demon slayer? I hope that bestie rimuru isn't a demon slayer]

"Sasuga! Milim-sama~ I couldn't even sense her!" dōma exclaimed while clapping his hands.

"Oh, my~ she's a hashira! She seems fun~" when dōma said she was a hashira I snapped my head towards him.

Milim- [hashira?!?! The last time I saw her, people were just treating her wounds! Just what exactly happened in the last 2 years!]

"Yo milim, who's mister milim 2.0?" I snickered at velzard's claim.

Dōma was surprised that we knew each other, "ah! This is dōma! Dōma this is velzard! She's my aun-" before I could finish my sentence velzard immediately covered my mouth and said, " I'm her subordinate, that's all".

"Ahh!! Ok ok~ I understand! Haha! Well, I'm her 2nd favorite bestie~" I couldn't help but sense that he was bragging about his position on being my 2nd favorite bestie, almost as if he's...

Jealous...

(A/N: okay so there will be some type of like you know, yandere business going around especially for:
Kokushibo
Dōma
And akaza, cuz' why not?)

(A/N: okay so there will be some type of like you know, yandere business going around especially for: KokushiboDōmaAnd akaza, cuz' why not?)

Happy reading!❤️