Chapter 7: The Shrine| part 2

A/N: I want to tell you all something...
my exams are coming up soon so that means my mom is making me study maximum fast, I won't be able to go on my phone, but do you know what the worst part is? My exam is in the next 2 weeks! My mom is crazy.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
• Rimuru •

The demon's body attacked nezuko and threw her somewhere
But the demon's head attacked tanjiro.

I didn't know who to help, I made my decision to help nezuko.

I knew tanjiro was gonna be fine thanks to his ax.

"Get away from her jerk!" I said as I kick the demon off the cliff.

'That was surprisingly easy' I thought.

I turn to nezuko " nezuko are you alright?" I rush to nezuko she hums in response,
Tanjiro ran towards us heavily panting.

"Rimuru-san! Nezuko! Are you alright?" tanjiro was worried about me and nezuko so I said " we're fine tanjiro" I reassured tanjiro.

"Oh! Thank goodness thank you rimuru-san! For Helping nezuko".

I and tanjiro went to the demon head, his hair stuck on tanjiro's ax.

Tanjiro grabbed a small knife to kill the demon then I noticed an old man wearing a tengu mask walking towards tanjiro his footsteps were quiet.
He grabbed his shoulder and said, " that won't kill it."

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
A/N:
I have some new ways to communicate with the mind or think example:

«...» Raphael talking.

„...„ telepathy.

[...] thinking.

(...) author speaking

Thank you for listening.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Rimuru- it? That's kind of rude they used to be human once too you know.

"W-well how do I kill it?" tanjiro stuttered surprised at the old man in the tengu mask.
" don't you know?" asked the man in tengu mask.

Rimuru- Raphael? Can you tell me what this man's name is?

«of course, his name is sakonji urokodaki former water pillar.»

Rimuru-pillar?

«yes, the meaning is that he is a former pillar stating that he is one of the strongest demon slayers above.»

Rimuru- oh! That explains it, wait he was the guy we were supposed to meet.

• tanjiro •

I had grabbed a rock to kill it, then it regained consciously, saying insults.

Then the sun had come up, burning the demon, it was terrifying no wonder nezuko didn't like the sun. I went to go check on nezuko relieved that she was safe.
I went outside to see that the old man had been praying, besides him was rimuru praying as well, he took off his mask with a sad smile.

Then the man asked me " what would you do if your sister eats a human".

He then slapped me "your judgment is too slow!"

• third-person •

Urokodaki had shouted at tanjiro while rimuru stayed silent then he heard „RIMU-RUU!!„ a familiar voice had come into his head.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Rimuru „telepathy!„

Rimuru „wait... Milim?!„

Milim „hello!! How are you doing?„

Rimuru „oh I'm doing- wait a minute!„

She tried to change the topic! How sneaky as expected of milim.

Rimuru „MILIM!!!„

Milim „ok ok! Before you get mad-„

Rimuru „I'm already mad! Where are you?„

Milim „I'm in a cult or temple? Both!„

Rimuru „What?„

Then urokodaki told them to follow.

Rimuru „sorry gotta go! Tell me everything later.„

Milim „okay! Bye-bye bestie!„
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

• tanjiro •

How is he so fast? I was tired from running, on the other hand, I saw rimuru dash right past me he was really fast!

" Does this mean I qualify for the test?" ( think that's what he said.)

He then took off his scarf and opened the door saying " the test begins now".

" well-" rimuru then stretched his hand out to me inviting me to take his hand " let's get started, partner." I took his hand and nodded in response.

Fun fact: this took me 2 days! Anyways I hope you enjoy it!  This is half-edited

This is Sophie-chan signing off...