Chapter 8: Milim vs Akaza

A/N: this chapter contains swearing so read with caution
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
• third-person •

" hey oni-chan! Did you see me kill all those stupid slayers?" Daki exclaimed.
" yes, I did, it was impressive" as the 2 walked they saw akaza fucked up as hell!

They saw his limbs gone and still healing, they also saw scratches on him, deep wounds still slowly healing.

" whoa! What happened to you?" said gyutarou daki looked at him up and down.

"That girl that dōma brought in happened."
Akaza grunted in pain.

" oh, you mean that pig-tailed girl? She seems weak how did she do this to you? Upper moon 3!" daki proclaimed, "well I don't know it's like I have no words." akaza said while looking disappointed in himself.

"Well if kokushibo hadn't been there she would have killed me!" akaza said while trembling in fear and respect at the same time towards milim, " well, what happened that made you guys fight?" daki asked.

"Well..." akaza began.

~ earlier today ~

" well! That's the entire infinity fortress!" dōma said with a big smile showing his teeth.

" Woah! This place is huge! And this tour only took 3 days! I love it!!" dōma had chosen to give a tour to milim of the fortress he introduced her to a few of his " buddies".

Daki and gyutarou

Kokushibo

Hantengu

Gyokko

And finally akaza, dōma was about to introduce when " oi! Who is she?" milim and dōma turned around to the source of the voice to see...

Milim- [a basketball?]

" oh! Akaza-dono! Hello! Oh yeah, this is my new bestie milim-chan!" he said with an eyes-closed smile gripping both milim's shoulders as they both smiled.

Akaza- these 2 are practically the same at this point...

" Hey, you kind of look like a basketball akaza." milim insulted akaza but she didn't know she was just speaking the truth.

Akaza- [what did this weak girl just say?!]

Akaza looked very offended which worried dōma because he wanted them to be friends,

" you sure talk big for a weak little girl." akaza said with a smug look on his face, " excuse me? Weak oh I'll show you weak! Basketball head!" milim punched akaza in the face so hard that he flew to a wall and the wall cracked as he landed on it.

" uh-oh!" dōma said as he sweatdropped " um, guys! Let's just calm down!" dōma tried to make the situation better but as expected he failed.

Akaza- [what the- this girl... She's so strong I would love to fight, it would be exhilarating, but... She's a woman I don't wanna attack her...]

As akaza thought milim had punched him several times with a sadistic smirk on her face as she knew she was winning, but she kinda felt pity for the basket- I mean guy because she was an ancient demon lord and him? He was weak he isn't even close to diablo or any of the strong subordinates of rimuru, not even hers so she stopped in mercy for the guy, for she knew that he would not kill nor eat a woman thanks to dōma the information master.

But before she stretched her hand out she had an idea for how they could fight and it was a terrible yet not bad idea.

" what? I thought I was gonna fight upper moon 3? But it seems that I got the wrong person! Gomene~"milim attempted to make him mad and it worked just as expected.

Milim- fufufu~ it seems that my plan is working! Kuahahahaha!

She totally learned that laugh from veldora-

- meanwhile in tensura -

" hmmm... It seems that rimuru and milim have vanished... Hmm, THIS IS BAD!!!! YOU ARE SO CRUEL RIMURU! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE AT A TIME LIKE THIS!!! THIS HOLY BOOK ENDS IN A CLIFFHANGER!! I NEED THE NEW VOLUME BUT RIMURU IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN GIVE ME THE NEXT VOLUME WHAT AM I GONNA DOOOO!!!" veldora screamed then,

" RIMURU!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?! I NEED THE NEW VOLUME NOW!!! THIS IS A TRAGEDY!!!" Ramiris had come through the door with beretta holding a book called ' manga '

Then, " ahhchooo!!" veldora sneezed loudly " whoa! you okay?" Ramiris asked with a cringed look on her face, " my teachings have occurred..." veldora said proudly.

- back in the demon slayer world -

Akaza and milim fought so fast! But milim was winning she was fully on offense while akaza was fully on defense.

Milim had torn him apart, at this point he was gonna die.

Akaza- [shit! I'm gonna die!]

But then a with a twang of a biwa, a door had appeared, opening, showing muzan, beside him was kokushibo holding a tray of food, milim was very tempted, she bolted towards kokushibo and took the tray of food, and put it down, then hugged kokushibo tightly.

"Arigato! Koku-san!" milim said with a bright smile. " of course... Milim-sama..." kokushibo acknowledged milim's strength so he called her with a high honorific "sama".

Akaza was on the floor healing slower than usual.

" hmm... As I expected from milim." muzan said while looking at akaza with a smirk.

" of course, bestie! I would never lose to a fight~ well I mean, I would by acting tho!" milim said with a cheeky smile at the end while sitting and eating food, she also had considered him(muzan) as a bestie now, not replacing rimuru of course.

"Oh! And thank you for the food koku-san!" milim had come up with a nickname for Kokushibo.

" of course... Milim-sama... But you... Already said that..." the reason kokushibo had started calling her that because he knew that she was a demon lord, muzan didn't like it at first but since kokushibo still called him ' muzan-sama ' he was okay with it, " oh? Did I say that?" milim said dumbfounded "...yes...milim-sama."

Kokushibo sighed at the end of that sentence.

~ end of flashback ~

"Oh!! So that's what happened!" daki exclaimed.

" yeesh akaza, that must have hurt." then akaza's limbs and scratches had healed and he stood up " milim-sama is glorious! She is so strong!" akaza said proudly.

The siblings both sweatdropped.

Daki and gyutarou- is she that amazing?

Hello! Readers! I think this is the longest chapter I have in this story, well I hope you enjoy it! Btw my exams are still here it was just moved to another date

Hello! Readers! I think this is the longest chapter I have in this story, well I hope you enjoy it! Btw my exams are still here it was just moved to another date. Edited.