Chapter 16: swamp demon

•Rimuru•

Rimuru-[ Raphael-san.]

«yes, master»

Rimuru-[ how much blood of this "muzan Kibutsuji" does he have?]

« Notice. He has an average amount of blood. With a few forms of flame breathing, you should be able to behead it.»

Rimuru-[ thank you, Raphael-san.]

He needs only 5 of the strongest forms of flame breathing.

Rimuru-[ this should be easy-]

As I was about to use one of the forms- tanjiro dashed towards the demon, tried to slice his head off, but missed.

This could've been so easy if only tanjiro listened to me and stopped before delivering the first blow.

Well, this is gonna be a long fight...

____________________________
•Milim•

I was killing a few demons cuz' why not? And I was bored. Then I heard a few fighting scenes in a nearby town.

I jumped from roof to roof, to the scene, and saw 2 demon slayers. One with reddish hair and he had a box on his back.

And the other...

Milim-[ RIM-URUUUU!!!!]

I was so happy to see him again, I was about to jump down to him when I heard a strung of a biwa.

Milim-[ ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!]

I swear I'm gonna burn that biwa one day, then I looked at muzan with a ' are you fucking serious right now?' look.

"What? Were you busy?" he asked as if he didn't ruin the chance of me meeting my bestie again.

"Akaza is now my 3rd favorite bestie you are demoted to 5th," I said with an expressionless look.

"What?!?! 5th?! Why!" muzan was pretty angry about why he got demoted to 5th.

"Because you ruined my chance!!" I argued, "what?! What chance!?".

__________________________
•Rimuru•

It had been a few minutes and nezuko proved she could protect people, tanjiro was in a swamp.

( I am sorry I am so lazy!!)

Nezuko was fighting the demon, I was impressed she was stronger than before, then I suddenly sensed immense anger and rage and that aura was definitely milim's.

Rimuru-[ I wonder what she's angry about...]

Then I noticed tanjiro dash out of the swamp and slash the demon's arm from attacking nezuko.

He fell on the floor thanks to me slicing his thighs, but we weren't going to kill him, first, we were gonna ask him some questions on muzan Kibutsuji.

But as expected he didn't tell us and I just sliced his neck. " once again I failed to gather information..." tanjiro said as he sheathed his sword.

"Tanjiro, it's fine, we will turn her back! Whatever it takes." I gripped tanjiro's shoulder.

He nodded and went towards a sleeping nezuko, and I went to Mr. Kazumi and the girl.

Tanjiro put nezuko in the box and the sun began to rise tanjiro asked Mr. Kazumi to bring her back to her house.

And gave her a piece of fabric and he unfolded it and it showed a pink ribbon and other jewelry.

He started to cry, then " Mr. Kazumi, no matter how many people you lose you have to keep striving for life" then he grabbed tanjiro's collar and yelled, " what do you know?! You both are just kids!".

I then grabbed his hand then tanjiro smiled sadly.

We both knew what it was like to lose The people you love. We then departed, into the sunrise.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" Mr. Kazumi said while crying. Then we both waved our hands goodbye.

• muzan didn't like the fact he was demoted because he liked( loved) milim

• the bestie list was very competitive, especially with dōma 2nd.

• when rimuru gripped tanjiro's shoulder, tanjiro blushed.