Moonlight

Sleeping the entire drive home, I didn't realize we had arrived until soft kisses all over my face woke me from my slumber.

"We're here Jaigya.  But first, I want you to close your eyes."

"Okay?"

"Do you trust me?"

"I gave up my cushy life in the states to move in with a boyfriend in a foreign country just three months after meeting.  Isn't obvious that I clearly don't trust you yet Jeon Jeongguk." I deadpanned.

"Fair enough.  Close your eyes, please?"

"Fine." I pouted.  I quickly conceded knowing that this was not a battle I could win.

After closing my eyes, I felt a silk cloth wrap around my head and cover my eyes.   With the lost of my sight, all my other senses went into overdrive.  Hearing the opening and closing of car doors, my heart thumped at the anticipation of what was to come.  

As I heard my door open, I could immediately feel his presence next to me.

Jaigya.

Switching to this form of communication only meant one thing, my boyfriend had something up his sleeve.

What are you doing Jeongguk?

I am excited to show your our home, but there's something I want to do first.  Before we got lost into exploring our shared space, I want you.  I need you Jaigya.  Please.

I felt my heart skip a beat as the arousal from earlier came back to life.  All I could do was sigh in response.

I know you dear.  If we were to walk in, I'd loose you for the rest of the night as you start settling in.  Please let me be greedy and have you first.  I want to keep you blindfolded until we reach the bedroom.

"What are you fucking waiting for Kook.  Take me upstairs already." I demanded.

Even though I couldn't see it, I knew Jeongguk was smiling like a fool.

Helping me up, I felt soft hungry lips on my own as he pulled me into his waiting embrace.  I was ready to get lost into his kiss right then and there but he pulled away before I could beg for more.

Thank you.

"Hold on to my hand, we're inside the garage and will have stairs to walk up." He whispered darkly.

"I trust you." I whispered about to fall apart from anticipation.  Not having the ability to see put all other senses on overdrive, and sent my arousal into overdrive.

Apparently I had a blindfold kink. 

Hearing a growl from his chest, I realized that he made that realization as well.

I am officially starting a blindfold collection.  The excitement and arousal from the blindfold is radiating off of you.  This is going to be fun.

Fuck, I am officially in trouble.

Jeongguk carefully walked me through the garage and into the house.  Helping me out of my shoes, I could feel the cool tile on me feet as he led me through the never ending maze of this house.  I was excited to explore my new home but for now it would have to wait until morning.  We obviously had more pressing matters to attend to.

Suddenly, he stopped and picked me up.  He began to ascend the stairs while carrying me bridal style in his arms.

Only fitting to take carry my blindfolded love up the stairs.  I can't have you tripping on me. Brace yourself, once we get to the room, there is no going back.