Moon Child

The brilliant light faded from the forest and slowly did the rest of the wolves.  

Each were anxious to return to reality in order to prepare for what was to come.  Most of them wanted to alert their families that they would be off grid for a couple weeks.  With the group's never ending demand and global popularity, their families were used to this occurring but always appreciated a heads up.

With Seijin connected to the Moon Goddess as well, they were able to have someone from their management team who was fully aware and could adjust their schedules without alerting the general public.  Her instructions would help him to better plan and carve out time so the seven members could go through this transition privately and together.  

Bang was not a secret keeper, but one that was trusted with their secret and keeping him safe.  His pure intentions made him the best person to look out for Bangtan.  With his power and influence, he had created the new corporation HYBE in a way that would protect not just his pride and joy, but any other artist that would sign under his label.  This was originally intended to protect BTS from any board members or high profile investors with potential mal-intent *COUGHSCOOTERBRAUNCOUGH*. Even this tactic was initially created to protect the wolf pack secret, it helped to ensure artistic integrity with BigHit and the other HYBE labels.

With Seijin and Bang on their side, the members knew everything on the logistic end would be covered.  All that what was left was sorting out their personal lives.  Pets needs to be taken care of and heart to heart conversations with their significant others.  Thankfully their partners were all privvy to their secret.  All that was needed was frank conversation about what was to come.

When Sienna initially met Jeongguk, something gnawed at Seijin.  It wasn't fully revealed at the time, but he had a hunch that their soulmate bond was connected to the legend.  So he urged Bang to find a safe space that the members could commune with their spirit animals.  The problem was finding a place that wouldn't cause additional questions.

Hence the continuation for In The SOOP within the HYBE community of artists.

Seventeen was given their own season communing in the forest as a group to give off the facade that this was a concept for all their groups.

In all reality, they needed an excuse to build a home for BTS in the woods.  Finding a rather secluded area, even more so than the previous summer, HYBE purchased a plot of land with multiple homes completely engulfed by the woods.  It was paramount to keep the location a secret so the members could transition in peace.  The plan would be to film a second season of "In the SOOP" after the members had returned to normal once their initial transition was complete since once their season was aired, many would try flocking to their filming location.  The previous location was not used again for that very reason, it became too popular.  This new location was much easier to protect and manage since it truly was secluded.

Once the land was purchased, HYBE spent the month of May furiously preparing the new location.  The "plan" told to employees was that the members would be spending time together to get away from it all and relax during this hectic summer schedule.  This was NOT apart of the SOOP filming.  This was "personal" time that the members had "negotiated" with their management.

Knowing that there was a place they could privately go through this phase without the world's eyes on them eased their anxiety greatly.  There were also plenty of space and amenities so the girls could join them and be comfortable during their extended stay.  Seijin and Bang also made sure that there were places to record and practice since the full moon would finish just a couple days before their newest comeback.