His Alpha

In the dark woods, Jeongguk could not see where he was going.  Due to the lack of visibility, he was constantly stumbling over his own two fit and tripping over everything on the the forest floor. Tired of constantly catching himself, he came to a complete stop.  Settling into a pile of leaves JK decided to stop running around aimlessly in order to figure out what the hell was going on.

The last thing he remembered was succumbing to sleep after a passionately making love with his beloved wife.

Everything leading up to where he was currently started when the entire group was settling into their new forest home.  Jeongguk had already been feeling extremely anxious, but was putting on a brave face for everyone.

No matter how strong he came off, JK couldn't get himself to admit out loud that this process was scaring the hell out of him.  

The wedding was a welcome distraction for the maknae as it gave him something else to focus on.  Yes, his union with Sienna allowed better protection for her, but it went beyond that for Jeongguk.  In all reality, they had been connected to each other through their dreams since he was 18.  Even though her identity was nebulous until their fateful spring encounter, their souls had already found each other.

Once her identity was revealed and they could finally connect the soul to the actual individual, Jeongguk never wanted to let go.  The day they said goodbye at airport before their unexpected three month separation, he had already made up his mind.  She was his person.  Sienna Miller was the one he wanted to share the rest of his life with.

The only problem was determining the appropriate time to ask.  In a private conversation with Joon during their Butter & PTD recording sessions, Jeongguk sought advice on this matter. His leader so gently reminded him that his connection with Sienna was unlike anything else.  Their bond was not traditional and therefore he should "fuck tradition, follow your heart".  Fully well knowing his hyung's preference and secret crush, Jeongguk knew this was a blanket advice for all of Bangtan.

The three month separation solidified JK's decision to propose sooner than later.  

The moment he would pop the question, he knew deep down that he would want to get married as soon as possible.  It was decided it would be in his best interest to give Sienna time to adjust to her new life in Korea first.  The plan was to wait until the end of summer, his birthday to be precise.  Then he would not only ask for her hand in marriage but to do so as soon as possible, preferably before the end of the year.

Sienna's surprise return sparked a series of events that led them all to where they were today.

Initially, Jeongguk was excited to gain the shape shifting ability since he had dreamt of his wolf  almost every night throughout his adult life.  This all changed when it was revealed what the actual transition would entail.

The worst part was being forced to stay in wolf form for an extended period of time.  Even though this was meant to give his two forms a chance to merge and settle, Jeongguk was scared out of this mind that Sienna would be left vulnerable.

In a recent conversation with Sienna's NIS handler, the gang had discovered that the girl they were desperately searching for was linked to Tyson Miller's law firm.  They weren't sure if she was a lawyer or a client, but they knew for certain that the law firm was key to finding her.  

Thankfully Sienna's identity as the Miller's adopted daughter was still a closely guarded secret.

During their meeting a few days prior, the agent was blunt when he stated that it was only a matter of time before the gang discovered the truth about Sienna's identity and potential whereabouts.  Even the remnants of the once powerful organization still had enough pull to get information from practically anyone.  Both NIS and WitSec wanted the couple to be prepared for when that day came.