50K Reads Special - Pt. 2

HAPPY COMEBACK ARMY!!!

No amount of coffee could jumpstart Yoongi's brain this morning. 

The rapper was desperately wishing to be back in bed even though he helped orchestrate the mornings surprise for the maknae.  With last night being D-1 of Muster, the boys would typically be allowed to sleep in and rest.  Special circumstances had him and his brothers up earlier than usual.  

After three grueling months of jumping government red tape due to her Wit-Sec status, Sienna was finally returning to Korea.  With the help of her handler, Yoongi and Jin were able to pull off her arrival as a surprise for Jeongguk.

Even though the maknae was anxiously awaiting her permanent return to Korea, he was not alone.  In the 24 hours that Sienna spent with them back in the spring, she very quickly found a place in the hearts of all the members.  It was almost like she was the missing piece to their Bangtan family.

Each of the seven members had forged a special relationship with the lawyer over the past few months.  Outside of the romantic connection with Jeongguk, she was quickly inducted into the maknae line clique with Taehyung becoming rather possessive of his new confidant.  Even each of the hyungs forming individual friendships with her, especially the two eldest.

During the whole ordeal of her initial bonding with Jeongguk and subsequent anxiety attack, the bond between her and the two eldest was just as obvious as the soulmate bond.  Chalk it up to how Yoongi and Seokjin were in age to her, but those two were clearly the ones who could calm and comfort her the most.  As her friendships with the group grew, the bond between those three deepened rather quickly.

In private conversations with Seijin and Namjoon, Yoongi and Seokjin could not pinpoint the reasoning behind their bond or the events of that fateful spring day.  They all could agree that she was linked to the legend that surrounded them.  But how?

Initially, they were confused to Sienna's potential connection until they finally became privy to her past.  With her permission, the seven members along with Seijin were  briefed by both NIS and American Wit-Sec officer about her past.  Not a single dry eye was in that briefing room as they learned about her abduction, constant fear of the gang, and the murder of her adoptive parents.

Whey they got home Jeongguk locked himself in his room to call Sienna.  The mood of the entire dorm was somber.  While quietly chatting with his hyung, something began to stir in Yoongi's soul.  In that moment he made it his mission to help his new friend begin a new life in Korea.  Leaving behind all the shit that constantly haunted her in America.

It was obvious that Sienna was Korean, so was her mysterious heritage the answer to why they were only connected? Only time would tell.

That very next morning he and Seokjin contacted her handler in America, Paul, and began planning her return.  The two eldest came together with their own resources to get everything in place so that the MOMENT she was cleared to travel, they would have her on the next available flight to Korea.

This required constant communication with Sienna's two closest confidants.  Much to Yoongi's excitement, the spitfire he met via facetime ended up his main contact.  

Elle.

From the moment he laid eyes on that gorgeous force of nature, Yoongi was a fucking goner.  He would not admit it outloud to ANYONE but truth be told, he found himself falling hard and quick for Elle Jackson.  Although they had yet to meet in person, he was drawn to her.

Did this attraction scare him?  Abso-fucking-lutely.  Between his rigorous schedule with BTS and finding time to produce music, how could he fit in dating? Unfortunately the annoying opinions of netizens and dangerous sasaengs breathing down his neck turned him away from relationships.  Last thing he wanted was to expose anyone he dated to that toxic culture.