Detention On Halloween.

I had started writing this in October and then I forgot what exactly the plot was, LMFAO. I was meant to give y'all this on halloween then I just didn't feel it,then I decided on christmas but shit happened. I managed to finish it like a few minutes ago,so it's not proofread.

Gxg
Smut warning

Narrator's pov

Billie stared at y/n with cold eyes as she dropped the paper on her desk. "Another fail and you're busy chattering away in my class?" she growls making the girl stop immediately as she stared at Billie with wide eyes.

Y/n had never seen her secret girlfriend so mad before,she had read hard for the tests,she had hopes she was going to pass and she thought Billie would just let her off the hook but it didn't seem so.

She takes her paper raising it to her face and she sighs as the 38/100 mark stares back at her,it was indeed a fail from her last 64 mark. "I'm sorry ma'am" she mumbles unable to meet those fierce eyes.

"Detention" Billie mumbles as she continues walking around the class handing the students their papers. "Sometimes I think she has something against you" y/n's bestfriend,Jade,whispers in her ear and she shrugs knowing that if she dares talks she will be in trouble later on. Billie has always taken y/n's academics seriously y/n was actually doing well in the rest of her classes and she was sure she would pass this one too,she just couldn't understand what went wrong.

The bell rings and she gathers her things throwing the paper in her bag feeling angry at herself for failing the one class she was supposed to pass. "So you won't be coming to the Halloween party tonight?" Jade asks and y/n nods "looks like it" she whispers knowing she wasn't even going to attend the party anyway,she wanted an excuse to be with Billie but now after failing she was sure she didn't want to meet the electric blue eyed woman.

Sighing she resists the urge to go back and slam her hands against Billie for making her feel so vulnerable at times but she takes a deep breath as she piles lunch onto her plate.

Stress eating was a thing.

★★★

"What are we doing here?" Y/n asks Billie as they pull up to the big building in the city. "A Halloween party y/n" Billie informs the younger girl who had been upset the whole time.

"When you said detention I thought you we're mad at me" she whispers with pulled lips and Billie chuckles "you didn't look at the last page did you?" She asks and y/n looks up with pulled brows "no,the mark on the top just killed my moods" she says and Billie smiles at the girl as she cups her cheek "you actually passed,you got a 70 an improvement,I just needed an excuse to have you all to myself tonight" this makes y/n turn red as she looked down "you looked so mad I was convinced I had failed" she mumbles and Billie smiles wider "you told me that you didn't want to go to that party so I decided to bring you to one you'd like,you wanna hear the funny part?" She asks and y/n nods.

"The clubs name is Detention" she says making the y/n's voice burst through the car as little tears gleam in her eyes. "You're kidding!" She says making Billie shake her head.

"I'm not,we're going to club Detention on Halloween,you're safe from the lying monitor" she says again making the girl snort loudly "if the other students knew you're this corny they'd run for their sakes" she says making Billie pout.

"I'm only corny for you,it's our little secret,now c'mon well change in the room, here's your mask" she says passing y/n a creepy face mask with stitches on it. "I didn't come with my costume" she says and Billie winks "I brought it for you" as she pulled her own mask to her face before opening the trunk of the rented car pulling out a bag.

Just as y/n stepped out from the front as she moves letting the younger girl loop her hands around her bicep, staring at her with love through the cut out for the eyes.

"So what do I tell my friends when you change my mark?" She asks cheekily making Billie smile beneath her own mask "easy, you had a make up test,you convinced me to let you have one" she winks at y/n and the girl giggles.

"Perks of dating your teacher" she says with a nod and Billie scoffs "you're kinky get over it" this makes y/n smile knowing even if she sticks her tongue out at her girlfriend she wouldn't see.

★★★

The party was in full swing as y/n ground her crotch against her girlfriend while seated in the private booth, waitresses without bras on run around serving the crowd as strippers in colourful art danced with glee over the poles.

"I want to get that make up off your face and ride you so badly" she mumbles into Billie's ear knowing dirty talk got her teacher turned on for her everytime.

Billie reaches for one of the hot towels running around with the braless waitresses cleaning her hands up as she grips the thighs of the girl on her lap. She doesn't hesitate to run them over the pussy covered crotch of y/n making the girl whimper as Billie chuckled at the wetness all over y/n's lace panties.

Pushing the article to the side her fingers dive into the legal teen's pussy with abandon knowing she was already wet enough for her, making the girl gasp "people will see" she mumbles biting into her lower lip and Billie chuckles "couples have been going at it for the last one hour since the strippers came out,nobody cares baby" she says as she drives her fingers in and out of the girl who whimpers as her hips move in rthym to her lovers exploration.

"Fuck! Right there..." She gasps when she feels Billie's fingers graze that rough little patch inside her and Billie chuckles "such a dirty girl,your pussy is begging to clamp down on something huh?" Y/n can't help but nod feverishly and Billie's thumb went hard on her clit.

"Yes,I'm a bad girl,I've been such a bad girl for dating my teacher... It's so wrong but she drives me insane" she whispers knowing that reminding Billie of her profession everytime had her going and y/n was right when she felt the harsh slap also over her ass right before Billie's teeth dug gently into her neck biting the soft skin slightly leaving bruises.

"I need to feel you y/n" Billie whispers as her fingers went faster over the girls core making the girl in her arms whimper as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Get up, we're going to the room" Billie tells the girl while pulling down the skirt of y/n to cover her ass again and the little tail attached to it bounces around as she got off Billie

A fox was what y/n's costume was.

Y/n doesn't hesitate, getting up on her feet as she dragged her teacher to nearest exit and into the elevator and holding herself back from throwing herself at Billie as people joined them in the little box and she pressed the number to their floor without asking anyone for their stop, two floors later and the doors open letting Billie and y/n out.

The younger girl walks ahead kicking off her heels leaving them for Billie to pick up on the corridor with a smirk as she slid the card to open their door darting in quickly.

Her costume makes a trail of silk heading for the bathroom as she lastly left her wet underwear on the door handle stepping into the room towards the tub just as she heard the door close and she giggles to herself filling the porcelain tub with hot water.

A/N

To be continued.

M,