Anniversary Blues

Bruh I am on a roll this week! This is short,

Y/n's pov

I packed a few houses down the street turning back to my phone "ok guys I'm almost home now,I'm so excited" I say into the live as I picked up the custom made glass globe with little scary creatures and the red orchids.

Today is Billie's and I anniversary I left early in the morning to make some plans and I only talked with her hastily during the day so I could come home early and surprise her she's been working so much I thought I'd give her a treat.

I added the fuzzy creatures to cover up where we live and started walking to the house, talking to everyone about how excited I am,I wanted the few fans that follow me to witness it also I wanted to keep it for the future.

I opened the door to the house slowly taking off my shoes,the TV was on a movie up on Netflix yet to be chosen "ok I'm gonna set the phone in my pocket where she won't realise I'm filming" I whisper slipping it into my jeans pocket making sure my shirt was subtly tucked in so it wouldn't interfere with the live and the camera was still rolling and clear.

I walked into the kitchen finding it empty and made way upstairs, low moaning from our room reached my ears and I brushed it off opening the door as slowly as I could so I couldn't embarrass her to her fans.

My eyes nearly popped out as the door opened wider.

In our bed was Billie and My own best friend kissing both their top halves nude the glass globe fell from my hands with a big crash interrupting them both,the little scary creatures inside bounced around the place the nearest near my bestfriend's shirt.

Someone my own parents took in like a little sister ever since her parents died was getting in my girl's pants.

"Y/n" my eyes strayed to Billie as I let the tulips go letting them join the broken glass,they both moved covering themselves up I felt tears run down my cheeks looking at all the hickeys covering their skins.

I turned around walking back down the stairs to the front door,the walls feel like they're closing in I can't breath and... Why?

"Y/n" I turned around to be met by Billie she bit her lip before opening them nothing coming out. I turned around going to open the door when her voice stopped me again.

"Let her go, nobody's gonna believe her anyway" my own bestfriend spat,I felt the rage I kept down grow,my hand gripped the handle tightly as my head ticked to the side my eyes glazing over her face.

After all I've done for her,after everything we've been through together,all the support I gave her, everything! Everything.

My hand jolted back hard and I grabbed the key bowl next to the door throwing it into her face,she ducked in time only getting nipped on the forehead as it crashed into the large TV.

Light blood trickled from the wound and I stepped closer to her "after everything I've done for you bitch! Everything! You want to test me?" I growl lowly watching her step back slowly "and you" I tuned to Billie "how long has this been going on for?"

"Two weeks" she whispers "I'm sorry––"

"Shut up! J-just... Shut up" I tug on the roots of my hair taking deep breaths,I open my mouth to speak again before something collided with the back of my head and I fell down groaning at the splitting pain.

I put my hand back watching the light blood trickle from my head "you will not tell a fucking soul or I'll do worse!" My best friend growls staring at me in disgust and determination.

The fire in her eyes burns fiercely and I don't recognize who she is anymore.

My mind drifts back to my phone and a laugh wheezes out of my lungs and before I know it I'm on a full on laughing fit.

"Why are you laughing?" She asks kicking me in the ribs and I moan lowly in pain gritting my teeth.

"Billie" I call out watching as she stared at me from afar "do you know why I came home early?" She shakes her head as my bestfriend's eyebrows furrow "today was our first year long anniversary and I had a surprise for you later on..." my hand moves to my pocket getting the phone out the live still on now joined by dozens of people.

I don't know how I've not managed to break it yet "everyone was watching bitch!" I throw the phone to my bestfriend whose eyes go wide as Billie stands running taking the phone not believing me,her eyes go wide at the screen staring back at her probably being screen recorded and filled with angry comments.

"Fuck you both" I whisper as the darkness washed over me.

A/N

I don't know how people can be so heartless but aye it's human nature,yeah?

M,