I Like It Like That

Pun intended, LMAO.
Smut warning,gxg

The harsh knock on the door startled y/n as she set her biology III book down on the bed,the door to her very tiny apartment rattled again and she quickly moves opening it,it doesn't open fully as it was held by the chain.

Peeking outside she stared at the side profile of a pale woman with black hair, gorgeous, she fawns to herself "can I help you?" The head turns and y/n takes in a sharp breath icy blue eyes lock with hers,the button nose that flared slightly as she took a breath,pink lips calling out to her warmly.

"Yes,can I talk to you... Privately" y/n hesitates slightly before shrugging to herself there were CCTV's in the building they probably saw her already if something happens she won't really escape. After the many murders committed in the building several years ago they had to be put.

Opening her door wider she let the woman into the studio apartment,from the door you could see where everything was placed,the kitchen was an open plan,the living room set near a window a tv taking its place near her study corner,the bathroom was kind enough to house her wall closet taking a timer part of the room and lastly her queen sized bed,her pride and baby.

Y/n kept silent as she watched her neighbor take in her place. "You can sit" y/n gestures at the single large couch and the woman shakes her head no.

"The names Billie and I moved in a few weeks days ago" y/n nods not sure where the conversation was going "I just have to complain that the loud buzz of your vibrator is driving me insane!" y/n's eyes go wide as her cheeks turn red in embarrassment.

She always thought she was quiet and it was so late in the night. "Uh... Well uhm... I—" she's cut off as Billie's hand wraps around her throat pushing her back onto the wall next to the door making the plastic DIY key bowl clutter to the ground as she rocked the tiny stool.

"Shut up!" She orders huskily and y/n feels herself get flustered. "I think you need some really good fuck to keep you in check for a few days" y/n gulps slightly "I have a gi—"

"Did I ask?" Billie growls making the girl whimper "let's see..." Billie's hands trail down the girls waist in a short plaid skirt and and matching crop top.

Her sharp nipples made a print through the top and Billie smirks "please d-don't" y/n whimpers and Billie chuckles "I have to teach you to be quiet one way or another" she says feeling the girl's ass.

"No underwear" she mumbles dragging a finger through y/n's folds "soaked already?" She taunts and the girl feels herself turn red.

Y/n was letting the stranger violate her openly and she likes it,her eyes widen in horror and but her mouth drops as a moan tore through her throat when she felt Billie's finger part her walls.

Slowly Billie teased her and without warning she pulls out slamming three fingers into the woman below her. A sharp cry echoed through the apartment followed by grunt filled pleasurable moan.

"Fuck!" Y/n hisses eyes closed as Billie parts her fingers inside her as she pulled out before bringing them back together as she pushed in making walls stretch slowly,using her middle finger Billie rubs on y/n's spot making the girl cry out in pressure and her breathing quickens as her muscles shake,a white substance coats Billie's fingers down to the cheap linoleum floor,pleased with herself Billie retracts her hand away to pull down her pants.

The sound of a zipper being opened makes y/n's eyes open fast. She stares into the eyes of the woman who smirks mischievously. Billie rubs the girls swollen bud making her shudder as she slides down the wall slightly but is pulled back up by the hand clamping down on her neck.

Billie takes y/n's leg up hooking it on her shoulder guiding her thick dildo into the girl who moans.

Y/n feels the girth stretch her widely as it tantalizes her walls into a quiver. Silent curses escape her lips and she finally finds the strength to move her arms, pulling them up she rests them on the chest of the woman as a sign of wanting to take it easy only to receive a harsh push making the air get knocked out of her lungs as the entire length found its way into her hot cunt,her voice was caught in her throat Billie wasted no time driving into the girl making her bounce slightly due to the force.

Y/n's hand clamped down a hand on her mouth to keep her screams in, removing her hand from the girl's neck Billie pulls y/n's crop top up dropping it to the floor exposing the girl further, carrying y/n up,she drops her on the bed before pushing the dildo back into the girl.

Hard and fast,she fucked the girl whose walls clamped in the dildo before cumming. Putting her hands around in between them y/n pushes Billie away "please,no more" Billie grabs her hands pushing them away "don't.touch. me" she growls punctuating each word with a hard push into y/n's pussy making her whimper.

"Turn around" Billie orders and y/n does as told, kneading y/n's ass she lands a harsh slap making the girl let out a broken cry,doing it again and again watching it turn red as y/n's juices drip down her thighs.

Aligning her strap with the girl's opening Billie grabs her waist roughly pulling her back driving the end of the dildo into the girl "oh fuck!" Y/n screams feeling the hard pounding going on below her waist,grunts and moan filled lust curses echo through the room.

Rubbing y/n's clit Billie gathers enough wetness retracting her hand she teases y/n's back entrance making the girl choke. "No no—" y/n is cut on by the hand holding the back of her neck push her face down the mattress muffling up her cries leaving her puckered asshole exposed to Billie.

Spitting down on the girl Billie uses the the cum covered fingers to part y/n's anal door, pushing a finger in slowly she watches entranced as it parts for her, keeping the finger jammed inside y/n she watches the girl convulse below her as her juices gushed down the dildo in torrents.

"Billie,no more" y/n scratches the hand holding her neck down and Billie pulls back "relax" she soothes as she rubs y/n's back pulling the finger jammed inside y/n's anal entrance.

Falling down next to the girl who takes in deep breaths, Billie pulls her in for a kiss. "God I love it when we roleplay" y/n sighs over Billie's lips making her chuckle as she tweaked the girl's nipples making a moan tear from her.

"God I loved it when you did that" pretending to act oblivious Billie pulls her girlfriend closer to her. "Did what?" tracing a finger on the back of y/n's thigh she feels y/n part her ass cheeks for her. "Do it again" she whimpers and Billie smirks as she wet her finger with y/n's cum before pushing it in back into the girl's tight anal entrance watching y/n's mouth drop open.

She did it love it when they roleplayed.

A/N

I'm high off caffeine will probably edit some other time wrote it in ten minutes LMAO.

M,