The Vampires Mate 2

smut warning! And if you're not okay with blood, please don't read this part,it's called the vampires mate for a reason folks.

Billie's pov

I stood from the balcony watching my beautiful mate play around with the kids,she's not as fast as them but after two months of living with us she's known how we move.

I smile to myself walking back into my office,things went down with the peace treaty between us and the witches, apparently they only want the luna waxing moon to themselves meaning they'll be using every dirty trick in the book.

Jokes on them,I'm a 200 year old vampire,I might not know alot but this twenty year olds are in for a fucking surprise!

I plop on my chair watching the letter fly into the room,it unfolds itself and I read it from afar.

We will not be intimidated by you're presence,we will take the power of waxing moon,we will reign supreme!

I roll my eyes at it before taking a match setting it on fire,one thing about witches,never touch their things and never let their things touch your home.

I watch it burn and the ashes return back to them ,the door of my office opens and my beautiful mate stands leaning on the frame staring at me,she got rid of her glasses and settled for clear contacts,she glows more than i found her less stressed,no dark circles under her pretty eyes.

I got a governess for her though her grace and elegance was already at it's peak the governess is only a teacher since she wasn't done with school,she graduates in a month though,she's smart and impressed the strict woman fast.

I opens my arms for her and she walks to me smilling widely,she settles on my lap laying her head on my chest as my hands went under her grabbing her two round jiggly globes pulling her closer to me.

"I'm ready" she whispers into my ear and I raise her head staring into her eyes "you want to turn?" She nods "I can't help much without seeing it from your perspective–" "shut up baby,you've helped alot with those activity things it's been a while since those grumpy vampires went to drink from humans just for fun" she smiles hiding her face into my neck again.

"I can't wait" I whisper into her ear kissing her temple,her face turns and her lips search for mine,my mouth melds with hers reverently pulling her closer.

My tongue wove it's way into her mouth indulging myself onto her delicious cinnamon and peppermint taste.

I get up from my chair rushing us into our room and lay her on the bed gently,I part our lips staring into her eyes,they gazed at me lovingly, submitting to me.

"This will hurt but only for a while" i kiss her temple straddling her as my hands moved to her sides I tug her top upwards peeling it off her skin peppering kisses at her smooth tummy,I throw the top behind staring at her bare chest.

Her beautiful set of twins stare at me nipples erect making my mouth water "I took it off" she whispers lowly bitting her lower lip.

"They're beautiful my love" I say latching my lips on her delectable bud swirling my tongue over it,my hands grab her hips pulling her closer to me.

I tug at a nipple pulling away before sucking it back into my mouth,a beautiful moan escaped her lips and her hands found their way into my hair pulling me closer as I switched to the other.

"Billie" she mumbled bucking her hips at me,I chuckled lowly letting the tits go moving down to her shorts,I pulled them off finding the beautiful red lace contrasting against her skin beautifully,I pull the underwear off as she stared at me in anticipation.