IGNITE

Uhm,G!p smut.

Y/n's pov

I clench my thighs together bitting my lip as I watched the numbers count as the elevator went up,my finger kept pressing the floor button so nobody could stop it.

The vibrator attached to me for my 5hour lecture class was still going strong, I'd also lost count of how many orgasms I'd gotten now I'm sore but I can't take it out if I do she'll punish me,the door finally opened to the 20th floor,I fixed my dress and got off with all the dignity I could muster with a vibrator still going on at full max on my pussy soaking my underwear in my cum.

I smiled at her secretary who was just gathering her things, i don't bother knocking as I open the door to to her office revealing my black haired beauty. The beautiful clear and stained glass walls making her glow brighter,her office is so cozy.

Billie sits there looking as gorgeous as always the glasses hanging from her button nose compliment her more but appearances can fool that woman right there fucks my shit up into numbness.

A smile adorns her features as she takes them off pushing her chair back arms wide,a smile breaks out on my face as I walk to her, she pulls me onto her lap placing a kiss on my lips,my hands caress the hairs on the back of her neck as she asks about my day, her slightly rough palms from spending too much time in the gym rub my thighs up and down as she listens to my ranting about my professor as I run my hands through her hair, her lips find my neck nipping softly making words get caught in my throat.

Gently tapping the vibrator she makes another orgasm rip through me,shaking me to the bones making me feel even more euphoric.

"You have the prettiest cum face baby" she whispers pressing it harder and I moan a little louder feeling another orgasm building up,she opens my dress from the front zipper making my tits push out my nipples erect begging for attention, letting it fall back she rips my thong off watching my swollen pussy lips coming into view my clit hard and swollen too as she gently turns off the vibrator and I moan more as she pulls it off.

I feel my cum stain her as she bites her lower lip watching my pussy convulse "that's a pretty sight" she runs her finger up and down my slit slowly,I whimper digging my nails into her shoulders when her hand retracts to her mouth sucking my juices off groaning to herself before removing her rings placing them behind in small drop on her desk as she pressing a button to lock the door.

"Did you keep it on the whole day like daddy asked?" I nod bitting my lip watching her unbuckle her belt "good girl" she whispers letting me know tommorow's class is cancelled I'll have to find a way to catch up.

She stands taking me up with her effortlessly,my ass meets the cool exterior of her glass desk and I moan at the feeling,her lips find mine hungrily and I smile feeling the eargerness dripping off her.

Clothes hitting the bottom and her bulbous head rubbing over my already sensitive core as she pushed in gently,unable to take it wanting to be filled my feet wrap around her frame pulling her closer I groan breaking the kiss as she fills me up her balls slapping against my ass.

"Oh fuck!" I gasp lowly against her lips, sometimes I forget how huge she is, Billie groans a little staring into my eyes "your so tight... so wet" she whispers, her hands part my legs making me let go and she starts pumping slowly gently "keep them legs opens" she orders lacing our hands together she pushes me back.

I shiver from the cold but soon forget as she starts pumping gradually filling me up "fuck baby!" I groan feeling her lips on my nipples tugging them up sucking slowly eyes piercing through mine,her her dick grazes my spot making my teeth chatter as my eyes rolled back.

Light sweat dribbles from my back onto the glass making it slippery beaneath me as she pushed making me swing slightly.

She groans at the lost grip over the glass pulling out,I whine lowly at the empty feeling she grabbed me up gently turning me around pushing back into from behind her hand grabs my hair pulling my head back harshly making my back arch,her other hand makes itself comfortable on my waist as she pants adding more power to her thrusts.

Unintelligent words spill from my lips as her fingers circle my clit "I'm gonna– fuck. Cum" I whisper feeling her thrusts getting rabid.

Her hands work feverently on my swollen nub making my legs weak, leaving my hair it crawls to my neck pulling closer to her "looks like we have a creeper" she whispers into my ear making my eyes shoot open another orgasm ripping through my sensitive parts.

Pumping gently she let's me ride out my high as she placed a kiss on my shoulder holding herself inside me "wanna give her a show princess?" She rasps in my ear waiting for my opinion.

I'm too sensitive but considering she still hasn't cum yet I nod bitting my lip "where is she?" I ask trying to regain my composure before she breaks my back again.

"The door" Is all she says taking my legs up opening them widely exposing my intimate swollen parts, her pulsating veined dick parting my walls at her invasion.

She resumes her hard pounding each time grazing my spot harshly,my walls clench around her large girth feeling every thrust into me.

My hands wrap around her head tugging her hair slightly as her breath caused goosebumps on my skin "You like being a little exhibitionist,don't you?" She growls lowly into my ear and I nod fast "whose my dirty little slut?"

"I am–oh fuck! I'm your dirty little slut"

"You want to cum?" I nod before a scream tore through my throat from the harsh slap she landed on my sensitive clit "words babygirl" how she's holding me up? I don't know.

"I want–– need to,make me cum daddy, please make me cum" I whisper feeling myself loose conscienceness to the pleasure my words now incoherent moaning her name profusely into her ear.

A grunt tore from her throat as my high shook me coating her dick in my juices spilling out the more she pumped causing sloshing sounds to echo through the room extending my orgasm further befire slamming herself one more time lodging her dick into me as her cum repainted my insides.

She collapsed on her chair making her semi hard on move slightly a cry tearing from my throat "too sensitive" I whisper feeling her lips form a smirk on my back as her secretary's heels clacked slightly as she left.

"Sounds like we gave her quite a show" Billie whispers making me chuckle lowly humming in delight "and I'm left on crutches now"

"I don't mind another roun––"

"Fuck no!" I gasp pecking her lightly

A/N

This was from my girlfriend,she says 'Hi'

M,