Wild Fans,Good Car Sex

Smut Warning.

Y/n's pov

"Hey y/n,I'm gonna go get some burritos and take a walk wanna come?" Billie comes into Fin's room where I was holed up,my mom asked Maggie if I could stay here for a couple weeks as she stays with my dad in the hospital.

He had a heart surgery done and Maggie let me since Fin moved out and Billie's been grumpy cause of that. "You sure? Yah know the paps more fans are all over this days with your... Breakthrough?"

"I'll wear a disguise let's go" she closes the door gently not leaving room for arguments,I get up removing the shirt pulling some sweat pants and a hood over my bra top I brush my hair pulling it over in a ponytail,i grab some Jordans pulling them on.

I grab my phone and some cash cause I like being prepared,I walk down to the living room finding Billie all dressed up as Billie.

"You're supposed to be in disguise" I deadpan and she shrugs "oops" she says opening the door and I walk outside as she locks it,we get into her Jeep and she drives over to Taco Bell.

She orders a bunch of burritos once were seated in the booth while I order a sprite,watching her devour the burritos,she offers me one and I take it chewing slowly "they're ok" I mumble finishing it and her jaw dropped "ok? Bitch these bitches slap" she yells with a mouth full making me laugh.

"Ok,whatever yah say Bilbub" she stops at mid chew staring at me "Bilbub?" She asks swallowing and I chuckle "finish that shit I'm tired of sitting here watching yah ass grow" she rolled her eyes basically inhaling the rest of the burritos standing up as she paid.

We walk out of taco bell and a scream followed by Billie's name sounds ahead of us "well that's your cue bub" I pat her back going to walk off to the parking lot.

" You can't do that,your staying" she grabs my hand holding me close as the fans sorround us I manage to slip out of her grip and stood a lil far back watching her interact... Fuck that shit I was focused on that ass!

This bitch thick thick! Damnnn! After a year they were finally done but more screaming from the distance and she grabbed my hand pulling me away,I pull back a little watching her ass jiggle in those shorts before catching up.

We both scramble to the car and hide beside it. I look over and see Billie peering over the hood before i know it shes opened the drivers side door.

"Get in,i dont wanna risk being seen" i climb into the car and Billie follows closing the door behind her,i get comfortable in the passenger seat as she dumps herself in the back letting out a heavy sigh.

"You're not subtle you know" Billie's voice rings in the small space "huh?" i turn to find her smirking as she cleaned her hands with a wipe "got eyes on the back of my head,could feel your eyes crawl all over me"

I feel my face heat up and i turn away bitting my lip,what? im not allowed to appreciate such a good view?

She leans forward gripping my throat with a wet wipe making me shiver slightly at the cold feeling as she turned my head slightly so her mouth was close to my ear "I'd be lying if i said, I didn't like the attention"

I twist more looking into her eyes,fuck i want her! Sometimes its like she can read my mind cause the next thing I know is that I'm grabbed and pulled into the back with her resting on her lap my lips dangerously close to hers.

I go to push myself off but she grabs my ass pulling me back,the friction forcing me grind against her and i accidentally let a moan slip "oh someone liked that, huh?" that fucking cocky tone!

"May be I did" i whisper back Billie's eyes close as her forehead rests against mine,"do you know how to be completely silent?" she asks.. uhh,duh?

"Yeah it's not that difficult, why?" Her eyes open and those bright blue orbs are turning darker,oh fuck!

"I'd say it's pretty difficult when you're on the edge of an orgasm" she says fingers trailing up my thighs. i can't take the tension anymore and my lips crash against hers hungrily,
she tastes better than i had imagined.

I feel her hand go under my shirt brushing the skin just above my sweatpants and my breath hitches,she notices breaking our kiss "is this okay?" she asks and  nod "yeah".

"Do you want me to keep going?" she asks and i take her hand guiding it into my pants,a smile graces her features when she notices I've been running around all Rambo... no underwear!

She catches on and swipes a finger through my folds "mmmh somebody's wet for me"  she bites her lower lip as she dips a finger through my entrance making my breath hitch once again.

she pumps her finger in and out slowly curling them every so often teasing my spot.
i kiss her over and over, bitting her lip as i pull away earning a soft moan from her "stop teasing" she adds another finger and picks up the pace.

"Fuck" i mutter under my breath letting my head fall on her shoulder,i push my legs wider grinding on her fingers as she pistons faster, making me groan at the pleasure.

"Is this what you wanted?" she asks and i nod furiously pulling my head from her shoulder resting my forehead against hers,my fingers tangling into her hair and her fingers go deeper.

I feel a knot in my stomach and i bite my lip stifling a moan, Billie's free hand clasps over my mouth.

"Let go baby" she whispers and i release all over her fingers feeling a tear trickle down my cheek from the intense feeling,her fingers piston slowly helping me ride out my high.

"I can't believe you just fucked me in a Taco Bell packing lot" i whisper out of breath,she just chuckled pulling me back in for another kiss "round two?" My cheeks have never been so hot.

A/N

br00keallis0n ,we did it!

Noticed y'all never think about safe sex like 😳 hands be exploring alot! Wash em hand before diving bitches!

M,