Fuck Him. I Want You

'Straight girls don't get the urge to stick their tongues down another girl's throat again... Unless of course they aren't really straight,right?' ~unknown (my dumbass don't remember where I read that shit not sure if it was even like that lmao,I read alot)

This shit a lil bit... freaky? Don't talk to me if you don't like it ,lmao.
Smut warning,gxg.

The afternoon weather was hot as Y/n moved around the house cleaning up she had opted to go commando under her short dress as she felt the AC blow even hotter air, throwing the windows open she set the ingredients up for dinner with her boyfriend and her best friend. Billie.

It's been two years since Billie left for the army and now she's back,ready to rekindle their distanced friendship.

Looking at the time on the clock wall she moved to her fridge taking out the frozen goodies letting them thaw out, holding the cucumbers she quickly put some warm water in a bowl and set them in to thaw them out faster for chopping.

Cleaning the vegetables she was interrupted by the doorbell ringing and she dried her hands fixing her hair she quickly run to the door throwing it open.

She jumped into the arms of the soldier who held her up by her waist spinning them around happily in a warm hug. "I missed you" y/n mutters making Billie chuckle.

"Well then guess who's back for good?" Billie asks setting the other girl down. "No way!" Y/n shrieks as she grabbed Billie's hand dragging her into the her house.

"Sorry about the weather it's always so hot down here ill give you a tour later but now you have to tell me! You not pulling my leg right? You back for good?" She questions letting Billie take a seat, throwing her fridge open y/n bends over grabbing a cold drink for Billie.

Unaware of how short her dress was y/n had given Billie a clear view of her shaved pussy. A little unsettled Billie could feel her own womanhood throb,she had always wondered if she could have helped y/n experience the other side of her sexuality but remembering she was back for her best friend who was living happily with her boyfriend she shut the thought down.

"So tell me everything!" Y/n squeals handing Billie the cold Gatorade as she sat down after washing her hands again she grabbed her leek onions with the sharp knife and got cutting as Billie told her of how many times she'd escaped loosing a limb other two and avoided death by a whisker in the battlefield.

Lost in story telling y/n had set the knife down and minutes passed by before she knew it she was running behind schedule she hurriedly run around making the dress sway side to side revealing her glorious round fleshy orbs to Billie again.

Unable to hold it in along with the Gatorade now gracing her digestive system Billie asked y/n the way to the bathroom directions mapped out in her brain she quickly got up and did her business.

She stared at the mirror as she washed her hands feeling her core throb,y/n had lost her first kiss to Billie she could remember vividly how soft her lips felt how her blood roared in her ears with need.

She was afraid,that's why she left and drafted for the army she didn't want to ruin their friendship,she was scared to feel the love.

Taking a deep breath she could feel all of it coming back the rush of being around y/n,she wanted it back but she couldn't ruin what y/n had now.