Mashmellows

gxg smut

Billie's pov

I pulled my girl closer into me by the fire ass she squealed at the scary story my best friend invented,I rolled my eyes at her antiques of making everyone piss their pants but me.

The woman mixes different stories from different movies anytime we decide to come camping then creates characters of her own into the mix.

"... The floor board creeked as the dirty boots stained the clean wooden floor came into the view, peeking from under her bed, Rachel's hands shook and she cursed herself over and over for coming to the inn..." I groaned inwardly nuzzling myself into y/n's neck.

Taking a deep breath of her scent I can't help but smile letting it out she hums as it tickles her ear.

I grab one of the blankets being passed around I cover us neatly before shoving my hands into her sweats chuckling lowly as she growls at me,well I want my hands warn and that fire ain't helping much.

"Billie!" She hisses lowly and I smile "roast a mashmellow for me? Please" I pout watching her eyes narrow,she whispers something like 'fucking lucky your cute ass got me whipped' and I bite my lip trying not to laugh so she doesn't make me roast one myself.

Grabbing a fork she gets busy, poking three mashmellows on a it holding it out to the fire. She moves slightly making her thong rub against the back of my hand and I take a deep breath swallowing hard.

She's fucking soaked!

She flutters her lashes at me innocently turning back to mashmellows cooking before doing it again this time more slowly,I feel the outline of her swollen clit peeking from under her pussy lips and I hold back a moan imagining the feeling of  it wrapped around my lips,her hands tugging my hair moaning expletives,her intoxicating scent making me run wild.

Opening my eyes I find her bitting her lips probably knowing how crazy she's driving me right now.

She knows I can't drag her off from here just to get a very good taste at her womanhood... Looks like I'll have to do with whatever I get.

Letting one of my hand's wrap around her waist I bring her closer as the other pushes the flimsy thing she calls an underwear aside letting my fingers part her lips slowly I strum her clit.

She tenses in my arms as she squirmed trying to get away unnoticed but that only makes me pull her closer "you asked for this babygirl" I husk into her ear making her let out a whimper as her hands shook.

"Let Daddy in,yeah?" I ask kissing her shoulder and she struggles with herself for a minute,I'm not really going to force her into this if she doesn't want to fuck I can wait,she hesitantly nods and I stop massaging her clit.

"You don't have to agree if you don't––" I'm cut off with her lips against mine and she nods fully "please" she she whispers nibbling on my earlobe and I smile, watching nyer from under my hooded lids.

"Sure mamas" i hum back resuming my assault on her bundle of nerves making her sigh blissfully as her back lay on my front,her head over my shoulder, eyes filled with lust as she kept her gaze on the cooking mashmellows.

Adding a little pace to my strumming on her clit,her legs part for me, making sure the blanket was still high not letting the others know of our play under the blanket, pushing a finger into her I pump slowly watching her chest rise and fall, trying to keep a straight face, adding another finger I hold back a growl as she whimpers eyes closed into my neck.

"I need more,please baby" pumping at a faster face I chuckle lowly whispering into her ear as my thumb found her clit "don't let the mashmellows burn" her eyes flutter open as she takes them off the fire,she makes an attempt of blowing them to cool them but I curl my fingers onto her g-spot making a moan tear from her pouted lips,she quickly whistles awkwardly as a cover up making some of the girls scream in fear, before glaring at my girlfriend who turns red chuckling lowly in embarrassment.

Really? They're that scared?

She turns putting her lips over my ear, letting out an almost silent moan and I grip her waist hard keeping my own guttural moan stiffled, reaching for one mashmellow she holds it to my lips.

I let my tongue out, tracing it over her fingers sensually. Y/n's mouth parts as I suck on her thumb slightly before taking the mashmellow into my mouth.

She pants gripping onto the blanket hard,her juices gash over my fingers,her usually aggressive and loud moaning as she cums is slowed down by a tiny part of her brain remembering were sorrounded by our friends.

Pumping at a steady pace I let her ride out her high ready to make her orgasm again. The hand I'd used to hold her steady reaches for a mashmellow and I put it into her mouth,she chews lowly as she shudders slightly.

"Want one with cream?" I whisper in her ear making her eyes go wide as her pussy clenched around my fingers "shit!" She grinds out face turning pale.

Yup,she wants one.

Now how to get a mashmellow in here unnoticed.

A/N

Sbjdjskfd,I was actually thinking about the inn in avatar Aang while writing that part, LMAO,Sokka sure didn't like that inn keeper.

Again sorry been gone for a while,see I've actually been writing but them oneshots didn't really strike me how I want em to, so I deleted em,I dunno what this is either LMAO,but it's something. I guess.

Hit me with some requests.

Not edited,

M,