Mistress

This is as far into bdsm as I can go,sue me! Maybe it's not even BDSM lmaoo. Request by CrackheadCentral123 G!p smut.

Y/n's pov

Scared is not the word that can describe what I'm feeling right now,I knew the type of shit I was pulling was gonna get me in trouble but she's been ignoring me,work has been more important to her than me.

She's been hanging around hot models and I can say I'm pretty insecure, she's been off,I hated it,I'm under her spell, getting rid of it won't be easy but I know my worth.

I'm sorta done trying.

She stops on the driveway and I jump out of the car before it even comes to a complete stop I dash to the house taking my keys out,I unlock the door ready to go lock myself in our room and do some ugly crying alone in the shower.

Dragon's engine stops roaring just as I open the door and I quickly throw everything down,i pull off my shoes leaving them scattered making a dash for the stairs.

As I step on the first case the door bangs closed followed by a click as her cold voice calls for me "y/n" I stop thinking if should actually listen to her or run.

My punishment might get worse if i leave but as of now I don't really care,an ugly sound echoes through the room and Im not surprised to find out it's from me.

I've always asked myself what I did wrong,I've been a good sub,I have a job but something always repels me from her "y/n" her voice sounds softer now,her hand reaches for my shoulder as another sob racks through my being i pull away from her furiously.

"Don't touch me!" I yell turning around pushing her away as tears spill down my cheeks,even on the stairs she still towers over me. "Don't yell––" "fuck you!" I scream into her face making her take a deep breath running a hand over her face.

"How do you think I feel?! I've been waiting hours for you to get home,hours watching the candle dim as dinner gets colds,the hours in days in bed alone,hours! FUCKING HOURS Billie! And where we're you? Huh? Taking pictures of almost naked models flirting with you,oh I get it okay! It's your job alright" I nod licking my lips "it's your job taking pictures then taking them out for a 'friendly drink' right? I was so stupid to think you were different,so.fucking.stupid!" I hit my head with every word, I turn running up the stairs before I can even make it to the bedroom door she grabs me back pinning me to the wall holding me tight against it as I thrashed trying to get out of her grip.

"No" she says calmly "calm down" she whispers again but I thrash harder "listen!" She growls and I'm tempted to back down a 'yes mistress' hanging on the tip of my tongue but I don't.

I shake my head at her "why? You didn't listen to me?" "You were all over the man y/n" she counters I snort pushing her away but she doesn't back down.

"I'm sorry" she whispers making me freeze up,there's not a day she's ever apologized,as my partner or my Dom for four months, hearing that now... I don't know what to say,I stare at her as she cups my face,her mouth moves but I don't register what she's saying.

She opens the door to our room helping me sit on the bed I watch as she gets a towel cleaning my face, I've missed her taking care of me, having her close... I turn away from her before pulling my dress off riping it in the process,I throw it away climb into my side of the bed covering myself up ignoring her presence.