The Wasteland

Based on the movie Mad Max;Fury Road,if you've never watched it please do,it's like soo good! Yah might probably not get this if you haven't.

& Whoa! Your pov finally,lmao...

Y/n's pov

I pushed my bike harder through the sand as I escaped from Immortan Joe's men,the war boys.

I know what he does to the girls he gets in the wasteland turns them into breeders,the only job they have is to bear his kids,he's trying to get a perfect heir but with his toad like skin, breathing problems and the whole mutation shit that happened,yeah let's just say he's a looong way from getting one.

One thing my ass is sure off is that he won't be getting his shit in me anytime soon and I'm never setting foot in Citadel! I took a turn heading towards Jeet's territory,maybe I can get him to take them off my back with a few painkillers for his headaches.

There aren't many left and I nearly died while trying to get these... Come to think of it nah fuck it I'm not giving anyone my meds,i can do this I've survived to this point this croony boys aren't getting near me.

I take another route heading for the toxic sand storm making some of the bikes of the war boys fall over in the deep sand dunes. I pull the mask over my face and cover my eyes with the goggles,I rev harder heading into the storm,my side mirror showing them slow down watching me get away.

That's right, don't–– tf?! They're supposed to stop not follow,I ignore them and focus on not getting sucked into the middle of the sand storm,shit can get real in there those static electricity currents flowing can blow me into smithereens.

I lie flat on my bike taking deep breaths as I focus on getting out of the storm,apart from the statics I can hear rumbles too meaning the war boys are still hot on my heels,I can't go any faster and neither can they... That's the good thing about this shit.

Them following me this much is unusual Immortan must be running out of options,I follow my instincts heading towards the clearing of the storm,I'll take care of the war boys later.

The dust goes down and I smile to myself increasing my speed, I don't make it far until I feel my bike twist and I'm thrown into the air down to the ground,air gets knocked out of my lungs and I grit my teeth, curling into a ball.

Fucking assholes must've spiked my wheels,I feel them grab and pull me away and thrash around ignoring the pain coursing through me while I yell and grunt for them to let me go.

I manage to get free and I grab my knife standing up in a stance,ready to fight.

"I WILL NOT BE A FUCKING BREEDER" I growl lowly watching as they sorround me,a few laugh, probably thinking of me as helpless girl I smirk pulling off the goggles and my hood letting my y/h/c flow and get blown in the wind.

The first one jumps at me and I duck bending over while swiping my knife into his stomach,he thrashes around pointing at me smilling "Valhalla" he mutters the rest of the war boys take their Chrome spray paints spraying it on their mouths.

"Valhalla!" they yell lunging for me,I twist,duck and swipe at anyone getting too close for comfort until I'm left with two,I'm a survivor I won't go down because of them.

Another rumble and more war boys come at me in a car,some jump off and run coming at me while the other two look for a way to block my attacks,yeah you haven't met me yet boys.

One jumps at me and I swipe missing him as the other speared me making my grip on my knife loosen as my back hit the sand, he holds my hands above my head,the one I missed holds on to my legs as a loud crazy laugh escapes his throat followed a battle won cry.

I try to over power them but it's useless,hey! If you ask me I did a damn pretty good job! I survived an army I mean over seventy of them are lying dead around me–– yeah yeah,fuck you too I know I'm exaggerating but––

A loud boom and the car the war boys were using explodes making the ones in it go up in flames. The ones who were down started falling, arrows impaling their heads.

"Who are you with?!" The one holding my hands asks as the other let's my legs go free frantically searching for my savior,he too falls an arrow impaling his skull the last war boy goes behind me using me as a shield.

"Come out or she dies!" He yells pulling a knife to my throat,I chuckle heartily making him get confused.

Who saves another person in the wasteland? No one! It's every man for himself and God for us all,so I might not end up in Citadel with Immortan Joe but hey any other way I'm ending up a slave,wow y/n.. cool.

"I'd put the knife down if I were you" the raspy voice said behind us and the war boy tightened his grip on me he quickly pulling me on top of him as he landed on his back and there she was!

My savior,her raven black unruly hair whipped by the wastelands winds showing her tanning skin,her full lips,her button nose,her blue electric eyes and in her hands was a crossbow, bolt already in place made my heart speed up... Ok I'll be a slave! Not a slave alone!

Goddamnit woman! I'll be your sex slave! The war boy trembled as she got closer "let her go and I promise I'll let you go back to Immortan Joe... Unharmed" that voice... Anyone seen my pants? I think I lost them in that sand storm too.

The war boy let me go and I pulled away, moving from both the girl and the war boy. He got up and walked away and the girl kept her promise,she let him leave.

After he was far enough her eyes cut to me "s'sup?" She asks and I shrugged "thanks" I mumbled and she smiled "it's no biggie,what's your name?" "y/n" I said getting up getting my knife as I dusted myself off and stuff then moved to my bike "names Billie" she said walking away.

Billie... I definitely won't be forgetting her soon.

A/N

I've always wanted to write a book based on the movie but nah... I'mma stick with  oneshots,lol.

M,