Cheating Bitches and Car Rides

I was in my feels,

Y/n's pov

I stared at the girl in my seat waiting for her to get up but she didn't budge,my eyes moved to my girlfriend who seemed oblivious to me I reluctantly opened the backdoor jumping in.

She put the car in drive pulling out of the hospitals packing lot,I had to do a late surgery and my car was still being serviced,my girlfriend promised to come pick me up but what she didn't say is that she would have a friend.

My jaw clenched harder as I watched them interact like I wasn't around. The girls arms all over Billie who didn't seem to mind.

"Sooo..." I interupted them staring at me girl "Eve" she mumbled "Eve,how did you meet Billie?" I ask ignoring the way my girlfriend's eyes bulged out staring at me through the mirror.

Eve's cheeks went pink as she bit her lip "we've been hooking up for a while now" she mumbles and I went "aaaah,how long?" I probed.

"Couple months" she shrugs turning red. My eyes strayed to Billie who was now staring at the road hands gripping the wheel so hard her knuckles turned white,she even looks paler than usual.

Couple months,we've been together for six months,this is interesting.

"I thought she was in a relationship" I tell Eve who starts cackling "Billie says she's an old hag who can't do anything right in bed" I nodded finally knowing what my own girlfriend thought of me.

"Did she tell you who you we're coming to pick up?" I ask lying back in my seat as Eve nodded "nobody important" she says staring at her nails.

"Alright,Billie stop the car" I ask the girl using the most neutral voice I could muster, if I stay in this space for longer I'm going to kill people or cause accidents "no we're almost th––"

"Fucking stop the car Billie!" I order making Eve turn around glaring "bitch what's your problem?" She snaps making my eyebrow rise.

"Your in my seat, flirting with my girlfriend who apparently I'm not important to and an old hag who can't do anything right in bed,that's my problem bitch!" her eyes go wide as I turn back to Billie.

"Now you stop this car before I jump out and don't think about locking the doors cause I sure as hell will cause a fucking accident" I growl making her sigh as she pulled over the side of the road.

I grab my bag without another word making sure to slam the door closed behind me,I walk a few feet ahead taking my phone calling my colleague's number she picks up on the third ring voice happy.

"Hey Rose, are you far?"

"Nope,just got out of hospital, going to grab some take out, what's up?"

"I need a ride"

"Sure where are you–– ah don't mind I see you" she hangs up.

Lights flashing at me from her Honda fit brings a smile to face,she stops before running out to give me a hug.

"Isn't that your girlfriend's car?" She asks helping me into hers and I roll my eyes "I'll talk to you about it later" I mumble watching her rush over to the other side.

"Do you mind taking a detour? I need to grab my things,you can go for your take out then like come back for me?" I ask hopefully and she shrugs "sure" Billie's car races past us and I roll my eyes at her pettyness.

Too much.

I get lost feeling all the words Eve said engrave themselves into my brain,old hag... I sigh watching the familiar neighborhood coming into view,outside the house is an empty driveway,why I'm I not surprised, she's gotten rid of the old hag she's free.

I get out of the car as Rose races down the road for her bite before coming for me.

I run into the house not bothering to take my shoes off,I take my suitcases throwing my things inside as her car pulls into the driveway just as I zipped everything up.

I pull them downstairs with me as her green roots shine through the door,her eyes rise to me before dropping to the bags.

I push past her and she grabs my right wrist "I'm sorry" she whispers and I stare unamused  "sure Jan" I pull away just as Rose halts down below she helps me put my things in the car and I remember one last detail.

I pull the promise ring off my neck throwing at her feet "I'll be back for the rest of my shit tommorow" I jump into the car without another word struggling to hold back my tears.

I'd fallen for a lie. Her lies.

"Where I'm I taking you?" Her voice brings me back from my lost state "my parents house" I say punching the coordinates in her GPS.

Ever since my parents retired they decided to go on world tour like they always wanted the house back here was left under my name I'd been there couple times to keep things in order making sure everything was still good.

"Hey y/n,were here" Rose shakes me from my stupor and blink for a minute before getting out,she helps me carry a bag inside "want a glass of water before you leave?" I ask walking into the kitchen as she looks around nodding.

I open the tap filling the glass up staring at the water for a minute, I finally feel the gravity of the situation,tears roll down my cheek imagining all the time and effort I wasted in that relationship.

"Hey" hands wrap around me from behind rocking us slowly "it'll be alright" I nod thankful that I have someone by my side.

My phone ringing interrupts the moment and I leave Rose to her water picking it up "yeah?" I ask groggily "hello ma'am,it's Jace,i know it's a late but i just found out I won't be around for a whole day tomorrow I figured I'd bring you your car earlier" a smile breaks out on my face.

I could use some good news.

A/N

Violence is good but Calm rage is better.

M,