Let Go

I seriously don't know what this is! Whatever Drink to that by Rihanna hitting me some place rynow,lol.

Billie's pov

The loud music plays in the club as my friends and I make our way in,I've been so busy that they had to drag me out...  By busy I mean wallowing in self pity for loosing the only who actually stood by my side and wasn't family when shit always hit the fan.

I get dragged to the bar and I down a couple shots,I make my way to the dance floor twisting around,a few girls grind on me and I can't help but grip them firmer,what can I say? I'm an ass girl!

I turn to go get me another drink and dance around I grind and on guys and grope on titties,I can handle my drinks I don't really know what happened that day,a little argument and here I was pulling the same shit.

I feel nauseated by the memory and I pull myself to the bathroom,I wash my hands well before pushing two fingers down my throat,I hunch over the nasty toilet bowl letting the alcohol I consumed leave my system.

Minutes of hurling,throat burns and bitter tastes in my mouth,I flush up and rinse it off,I make my way back to the bar,I order some water and clear my head before feeling better.

"Virgin cocktail" I tell the pretty girl covered in tattoos behind the counter,she quickly get to work and soon my drink is infront of me I take it slowly letting my eyes have the pleasure of roaming around.

Maybe I could get laid,nah,not in the mood,I let my head bob to the music before downing my drink,I turn to the girl again ordering the same and turn again letting my eyes skew over the place.

My breath gets caught in my throat and the drink suddenly feel like it's burning... I put it down taking deep breaths before turning making sure my eyes aren't playing tricks on me.

True to it they weren't,there she was, looking prettier than I could ever imagine,her fined lined white set with the tiny diamond drilled into her canine sparkling (I've always wanted a tiny diamond drilled into my tooth hehe)

Her beautiful curves hugged in the gorgeous black dress,her plump lips pulled into a tiny pout her y/e/c gleaming in the lights and her y/h/c pulled in to a fine pony tail,she looks just as fine as she did yesterday,yes,I've been stalking her for the past two months since she left me.

Don't fucking say shit! Save it!

She throws her arms around making wild gestures with them I quickly turn getting a good angle at who she's speaking with and my heart shatters slightly.

The girl that helped mend her I after I broke her,she treats her better than I could,she might not be as rich as I am but with all the posting y/n does for her YouTube channel and Instagram I'd say she's the happiest woman she could ever be.

Cookie... Her new girlfriend let's out a laugh hunching over from the back of the couch leaning down with her making her laugh harder... I wish that was me,why did I have to such a jerk?!

Y/n makes funny faces at the girl holding her close on her lap as she continues with the story telling,she raises slightly off her holding onto the leather jacket before going back down yelling slightly making the turquoise eyed girl's face turn red as she struggles not to attract attention laughing loudly.

Y/n moves her hands to her face stroking her cheek wiping the lone happy tear that streamed down the girls face. A guy comes over making himself busy near them as he lit a joint y/n's face scrunched up and Cookie turned to the man.

Do not get me wrong she might seem sweet have a sweet name but she's very protective,I've watched some of the random videos of her beating up guys when they disrespect women,she does not joke around bro.

Her eyes had a fire in them as she spoke to the guy,he rolled his eyes at her and a wicked smile crossed her lips as grabbed the joined fast turning it around and into the guys mouth burning him,she kept her hand on his mouth holding him in place as he yelled thrashing she whispered something in his ear before he ran off through the door into the early night.

Y/n's face was all red when she realized a few people were looking at them, Cookie flipped them off making y/n turn to her she placed a gentle kiss on her lips making some of the guys whistle.

She's happy... I should move on, I did the cheating, I hit her, disrespected her,I should pay the consequences... I won't waltz back into her life and ruin her peace,she deserves better.

Maybe it's about time I let go and move on, maybe there's someone out there for me too.

With the thought in my head I jumped from the stool ready to head home,I've got a huge mess to clean up,stuff to throw out and accounts to stop stalking.

It's time to start afresh,the cold air hit my face and I couldn't be happier to be out of the stuffy space,i stand gazing at the moon slightly saddened without seeing the stars,a gentle tap on my shoulder and I tuned around only to be met by the beautiful smile and beautiful y/e/c staring back at me.

"Hey Bil"she said softly making me smile "hey yourself" I replied cheerfully "just wanted to say hi" she said nicely before those hands with the tiny tattoos covering the fingers wrapped around her waist pulling her back slightly.

I raised my head slightly looking into the other girls eyes,I like her for being this protective,I gave a subtle nod to her and she nodded back.

"I'm good y/n was just heading home,gotta few errands to run,see you around yeh?" I said walking back and she waved "goodnight Bil,say hi to Fin for me" she said as they turned around "will do" I said turning around too hoping to my car like a little girl off to candy store.

Maybe this is what I needed.

A/N

Tbh,I don't even know why I've written this,the idea just came to me and bam!

My hands fiercely worked on my buttons creating this,shortest chapter I've written in ages! Literally!

M,